The Time Has Come To… TRADE!!! :)

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives The Time Has Come To… TRADE!!! :)

This topic contains 289 replies, has 41 voices, and was last updated by  AMM03 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

tanababe

does anyone have slips for trade

nuttybuddy

SuperWebkinz wrote on 2012-06-27 at 05:43 PM

I have the carved gem fountain for a very good offer :)
      SuperWebkinz :)

Superwebkinz

just to let you know SW (super webkinz lol) I didnt see where anyone had responded yet if they did I apologize but would like you to consider me next :D
      What would you like for your fountain? I have psi, estore psi, birthstone psi, sig psi, clothing, rares, exclusives. What are you looking for :D

NB

snowy527

adama123 wrote on 2012-06-27 at 05:55 PM

Snowy- I like the peace van and the jeweled fountain! If the trade does not go well with Ivy, would you do it for that since its a signature slide and its popular? LMK!

Are you saying that you would trade for the sly slide?

SuperWebkinz wrote on 2012-06-27 at 05:55 PM

4444polarbears wrote on 2012-06-27 at 05:49 PM
      i need birthstone psi, shuts, estore psi, and calico cat psi. i have sig. fox psi (sly slide), sig. arctic fox psi (snowy slide thing), and fire fox psi (molten meals oven).i have more, but those are my best 3 items, in my opinion at least.
      -4pb-

hi! i have shuts :) I really like your psi… maybe we can figure something out? PLMK!
      SuperWebkinz :)

which psi’s were u interested in? all? 2 of them(please specify)? or just 1(please specify)? hm. that sounds official sounding. (the please specify part of it) lol

-4pb-

tanababe

i have seaside sarong racecar driver outfit or crown of wonder or magic w glasses this is for slips

adama123

Snowy- I like the peace van and the jeweled fountain! If the trade does not go well with Ivy, would you do it for that since its a signature slide and its popular? LMK!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.