The Time Has Come To… TRADE!!! :)

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives The Time Has Come To… TRADE!!! :)

This topic contains 289 replies, has 41 voices, and was last updated by  AMM03 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

tanababe

does anyone have slips for trade

AMM03

hi i need plus here is my list
      alex
      alyssa
      amanda
      black bear
      boris
      corn husk cow
      cowbelle
      doug
      king fish
      ghost pirate
      male fairy
      molly
      monkey and monkey
      holiday mrs.birdy,mrs.cowline,pj,plumpy
      mrs.cowline look for my other list

JumpyBeasty

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-09-25 at 04:19 PM

JumpyBeasty wrote on 2012-09-25 at 03:41 PM

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-07-31 at 09:47 PM

SuperWebkinz wrote on 2012-07-31 at 04:46 PM
      nuttybuddy- so sorry i couldn’t find this forum anymore and i traded my carved gem fountain :( I got another estore and a signature for it instead
      loue354- I like the savanna mane stage and canopy treadmill. I’ve traded a lot since i posted my trading list on this forum, so for either one i can offer small signature turtle psi (swell shelter bed) and something else. PLMK!
      SW :)

SW
      It is totally ok :) I understand I do it all the time LOL!! Hey do you by chance have blue lava? Trying to find one for a friend of mine :) LMK when you can
      NB

i have green lava if your friend needs it
      JB :)

Hi there JB
      What would you like for your green lava??
      NB

oh i need retired halloween items if you have :)

JB

nuttybuddy

JumpyBeasty wrote on 2012-09-25 at 03:41 PM

nuttybuddy- so sorry i couldn’t find this forum anymore and i traded my carved gem fountain :( I got another estore and a signature for it instead
      loue354- I like the savanna mane stage and canopy treadmill. I’ve traded a lot since i posted my trading list on this forum, so for either one i can offer small signature turtle psi (swell shelter bed) and something else. PLMK!

SW
      It is totally ok :) I understand I do it all the time LOL!! Hey do you by chance have blue lava? Trying to find one for a friend of mine :) LMK when you can
      NB

Hi there JB

What would you like for your green lava??

NB

JumpyBeasty

SW
      NB

nuttybuddy

SW

NB

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.