The trade place, the pet place & the I want something you get with ganz money.

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives The trade place, the pet place & the I want something you get with ganz money.

This topic contains 22 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  littlepeanut28 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

bgos

Hey! First of all if you’re wondering, the trade place is where you come put what you have & what you want, the pet place is where you make your suggestion of what they should make, and the I want something you get with ganz money is you post here what you want & I’ll try and get it for you! Merry Christmas!

Hicory clock please

crazy011

HI my username is crazybratz011 and I want the hicory clock please. Thanks! ~crazy011~

bgos

Okay, I’ll try and get both of them for you guys. Might take just a little while!

bgos

Hey Snowflake & Crazy! I have enough now which of you want it first?

HexBlade9093

Hey maybe its too late, but can I have one too? (username alisonchen)

bgos

Cool! If you want I might be able to trade with you I have a mountain goat, a fox, a clydesdale, a sheep, a rabbit from a movie & a white long haired cat. You can add me if you want my usernames the same as my account name!

sophi400

Awesome!! I will go and send you a Friend Request in a minute, but user name is the same also. I have a mocha pup, a lamb (signature?), a rabbit, a white terrier, a sifaka lemur, a sapphire pegasus, & a pig. I would love to trade foods with you!!

bgos

Hey Sophi! Um, would this Saturday night work? Around 7:00? In blue zone in the kinz chat plus clubhouse room? You have cool pets!

bgos

Hey Sophi! Did you get my gift?

sophi400

I will go in and check. I sent you 3 special pet foods, I can send 3 more tomorrow. I can’t do Saturday, I have a party to go to. It would probably be easier to send 3 a day by kinz post.

sophi400

Yes I got the gifts. Do you have any more that you want to trade?

sophi400

I would like to trade food. Pet special foods would be the best, because I can’t get all of them. I am willing to trade my food, or other items if I have them.

bgos

Hi, I can’t give you any PSI, but do you want me to buy you something with ganz money? If so, tell me what you want. Just look at the ganz world rewards on the right of the screen! Thanks. I’m really truly sorry. :(

True2MyWord1

Don’t sweat it! Maybe an Xmas item? How many Moneyz do you have? me- 17,165 Moneyz. I know it is really bad. :( I can’t get you something too if you want!

bgos

Well, I just became a member so I only have 3013 moneyz, but I’m working on it!

katyboo97

could you get enchanted tiara pretty please :D

katyboo97

my user name is katyboo97

True2MyWord1

Hi there! I would like one PSI for any Webkinz or eStore points. Thanks! (I know you probably can’t do this, but I can always wish :P)

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.