THE trading FORUM for STARTERS

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives THE trading FORUM for STARTERS

This topic contains 81 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by  nitelite 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Im not really a starter, I just need the white bunny ears.

KK

batraydog

Noelroe? still here?

nuttybuddy

noelr wrote on 2012-06-19 at 07:20 PM

I had three i think of the pets I got as pet of the month things, But… Was the Cats Cradle thing a POM? I think I sold it. Um… For the flower? Well can you make me a list of what you have? If you look up a little ways, I made a list of what I have. LMK if you want anything off of there as well, including yellow and orange plasma balls.

Hi Noel

Hmmm, I have tons of stuff LOL It would take probably 12 pages lol

Do you want a list of clothes (probably my shortest list LOL)
      Or rares?
      or exclusives?
      or PSI’s?

NB

PS: i also have extra on like the st pattys day prizes, the smurf food you got from clicking smurfette some various peek a newz and click to win extras
      Just trying to get an idea of what kinds of things you might be looking for :D

okira

tyedyeducktape2 wrote on 2012-06-17 at 09:13 PM

DancingEggplant wrote on 2012-06-17 at 09:04 PM
      I guess I would be a starter. xD
      I’m just looking for a Rose Party Dress and the new Deluxe Fairy Dress. I have some Kinzstyle and Deluxe clothing for it, so LMK if you have one or the other.

Well I don’t have those dresses but i have gold dress, spring fling dress, and pretty prom dress.

I have an angel dress… if I can remember where I put it… Is Candy wearing it, or did I give it to Moonlight??? I don’t know.

batraydog

the bird bath spa, wild water ski, pizza party perch ,pom pom bean bag chair, ejection wallpaper, chocolate egg fridge, rock out boom box recliner, black and gold tambourine chair,proppeler plane, webkinz dragster, 4 wheel atv,big top go cart , blue minaret vase, vintage glam top and the sugar berry wall clock any of these appealing noelr?

noelr

I had three i think of the pets I got as pet of the month things, But… Was the Cats Cradle thing a POM? I think I sold it. Um… For the flower? Well can you make me a list of what you have? If you look up a little ways, I made a list of what I have. LMK if you want anything off of there as well, including yellow and orange plasma balls.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.