THE trading FORUM for STARTERS

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives THE trading FORUM for STARTERS

This topic contains 81 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by  nitelite 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Im not really a starter, I just need the white bunny ears.

KK

Manatees101

Hey everyone!
      I started a little over a month ago!so I’m kind of a starter.

I’m looking for the patriotic hat from the July deluxe gift box!
      Let me know if u have and I will make a list of what I have to trade for it : )

M101

noelr wrote on 2012-06-19 at 04:16 PM

DancingEggplant wrote on 2012-06-19 at 03:33 PM

noelr wrote on 2012-06-19 at 01:53 PM

DancingEggplant wrote on 2012-06-18 at 03:37 PM

tyedyeducktape2 wrote on 2012-06-18 at 10:14 AM

DancingEggplant wrote on 2012-06-17 at 09:18 PM

tyedyeducktape2 wrote on 2012-06-17 at 09:13 PM

DancingEggplant wrote on 2012-06-17 at 09:04 PM
      I guess I would be a starter. xD
      I’m just looking for a Rose Party Dress and the new Deluxe Fairy Dress. I have some Kinzstyle and Deluxe clothing for it, so LMK if you have one or the other.

Well I don’t have those dresses but i have gold dress, spring fling dress, and pretty prom dress.

Cool! I like your Pretty Prom Dress. That’s the pink one, right? I have a Swan Princess Dress and several Kinzstyle pieces I can list. LMK what seems good. :)

Yeah that’s the one!!! If you could make a list that would be great!!!

Alright, so here’s some things I have for it…
      Deluxe Clothing:
      PJ Collie’s Shirt
      Swan Princess Dress
      Kinzstyle:
      Summertime Skirt
      Polo Dress
      Blue Striped Capris
      Gathered Lime Pants
      Lilac Sparkle Party Dress
      Blue Capri Pants
      Warm Up Pants
      Angel Dress
      Pink Stripe Polo Tee
      Other:
      Charm Fairy Top
      Fairy Tale Dress
      Country Party Dress
      Please pick 2-3, depending on which ones you want. Hope we can work something out! :)

Hey Dancing Eggplant love the user, by the way, I really like oyur lilac Sparkle Party dress. I ahve Tween Queen outfit and other stuff. WHat ddo you want for it? I have a lot of rare, I think. I’ll make a list.

Hey, Noelr! Thanks! :D
      I am still waiting on TyeDye to respond today about our trade, but if she does not want it, I would be happy to look at whatever you have! If you wanted to make a list of your clothing and rares, that would be fine. :)

Which of the plasma balls Do you want? I have enough wish tokens. Do you want W-Shoop coupons? I have even 75% off ones. I have Dj Outfit, the Tween QUeen outfit, A spring Chick Dress, a Kinz Pinz Bowling Shrit, CHerry Blossom Wind Spinner, Sun Seweking Solar Panel, Cabana WIdescreen TV, A GArden HOse, some Kids Theme items, Rocket Ship Wallpaper, Backyard Dig site, Blueberry Fountain(needs GOOD offer) ,WHimsical WOnderland Wallpaper, ALl of last years hallowween Items, an Island ATV, Magic W sign, bJumbleberry Bean Bag, Fireplace Tool set, Unless platform, Electric Unicycle, 2 Jam makers stoves, Tru Luv Wishing Well, Circus Ball TRampoline(needs GOOD offer), 2 Wind farm turbines, King of the Jungle THrone, Desert Destiny WIndow, Glass of Lemonade, Year 6 group print, Big City Backpack, All of l2010 Halloween theme, Elf Partol COmmuniccator, High Tech Stocking Stuffer, SHoe Rack, Emergency Cracker, 4 wheel ATV, Peacefull Meadow Window, Kinzville Snowglobe, Party Poster, Icile WInd CHime, Carmel COaco, Petal Tea Pot, 2 Truffula Tree Paintings, 3 Robot FLowers, 2 Factory Boxes of CHocolate, Framed photo of Sera, FIsh King Bobblehead TOy,3 Western Movie POsters, 2 Kinzpost Postcard COllections, 2 COffees To go, Fire Extinguisher,Adventure Movie Poter, Hand made Zingos CLock, Celebrate Spirng aTeapot, Mini Fruit TArts, 5 Bunny Planter, Homework, Poncho Floppy Plush, Time Warp CLock,DiceKinz Ttophy, Yellow PLasma Ball, Orange Plasma Ball.
      GHa[ppy Remodeling,
      Noel

Hi, Noel! Thanks for being patient. If you still wanted my Lilac Sparkle Party Dress, I would be happy to trade it for the Tru Luv Wishing Well. LMK if this would work!

tyedyeducktape2 wrote on 2012-06-21 at 11:55 AM

Hey dancing eggplant!!! Sorry it took so long to get back to you!!!! I think I will hold on to my dress for now but thanks for being so nice and for the great offer!!!!!! It means a lot to me.
      ~~TDDT2~~

Hey, TyeDye! No problem! See you around. :)

nuttybuddy

batraydog wrote on 2012-06-21 at 11:04 AM

Ok thank you NB I might be on later today the resin I left is that you hadn’t posted anything

Hey Baytraydog

Its no problem, I understand I did try to post several times though. I am happy to meet you at some point today in a TR :D I would love to see what other things you have :D Or if you want, you can make a list (you will find sometimes there are troubles getting things to post lol) of what other things you have for trade :D If you are looking more for rares and stuff, I am happy to make you a more detailed list :D just let me know :D

NB

Hey dancing eggplant!!! Sorry it took so long to get back to you!!!! I think I will hold on to my dress for now but thanks for being so nice and for the great offer!!!!!! It means a lot to me.

~~TDDT2~~

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.