THE trading FORUM for STARTERS

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives THE trading FORUM for STARTERS

This topic contains 81 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by  nitelite 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Im not really a starter, I just need the white bunny ears.

KK

Stealthstorm

I have a…
      Dicekinz Trophy
      Elephant Fountain
      Webkinz Day Countdown
      LMK If any of these sound good to you!

~Stealthstorm

KOOL123 wrote on 2012-06-17 at 10:21 AM

Hey, starters! Trade your stuff here!

Anyone want:
      Purple Kilt
      Adventure Tan Skirt
      Just let me know! :)

tyedyeducktape2 wrote on 2012-06-17 at 09:13 PM

DancingEggplant wrote on 2012-06-17 at 09:04 PM
      I guess I would be a starter. xD
      I’m just looking for a Rose Party Dress and the new Deluxe Fairy Dress. I have some Kinzstyle and Deluxe clothing for it, so LMK if you have one or the other.

Well I don’t have those dresses but i have gold dress, spring fling dress, and pretty prom dress.

Cool! I like your Pretty Prom Dress. That’s the pink one, right? I have a Swan Princess Dress and several Kinzstyle pieces I can list. LMK what seems good. :)

DancingEggplant wrote on 2012-06-17 at 09:04 PM

I guess I would be a starter. xD
      I’m just looking for a Rose Party Dress and the new Deluxe Fairy Dress. I have some Kinzstyle and Deluxe clothing for it, so LMK if you have one or the other.

Well I don’t have those dresses but i have gold dress, spring fling dress, and pretty prom dress.

hi! i’m no starter but if anyones looking out for some stuff i can
      trade them:) also don’t worry! i’m not looking for huge ticket items. mostly just PSI. (Pet, Sepific, Items.)
      also i am completley 100% trustworthy. ask my friends. i’ll give you an example. one day a good friend of mine loaned me wacky jean, a which hat, and an army shirt. she said i could have them for 2 weeks, then i give thm back.
      she had a trade with someone and she needed her stuff back. and i gave them back even though i didn’t getb them alot. i do’t even DREAM on cheating people! so, if anyone wants to tade, PLMKSNOL.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.