The Ultimate Design Contest!!!!!!!

Home Forums Games – Archives The Ultimate Design Contest!!!!!!!

This topic contains 39 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  FuryGirl5 10 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

FuryGirl5

<p>Hi! This is the Ultimate Design Contest and its name fits it PERFECTLY!!! For each "round", I’ll give everyone a pet and info about that pet, and every competitor will have to come up with a great outfit!!!! But please, only use Kinzstyle Outlet, Deluxe, and e-Store clothing items. I will need at LEAST 5-6 people for each round with NO maximum amount of people! Your first pet will be a Fire Fawn named Fiery Heart. She needs an outfit for going back to school. She wants to come back in style. Try not to use "girly" colors but make her outfit wild and crazy. Good luck! If you have questions, feel free to ask me anything. Thanks!
    </p>

FuryGirl5

minigummybears wrote on 2012-09-02 at 08:37 PM

FuryGirl5 wrote on 2012-09-02 at 06:39 PM
      OMG! i can’t believe it posted! O wow!!!!! ok, pls enter!!!
      Just Kick It,
      Fury

congrats !!!!! its me gummy~!!!!! i’m so hipper !!!!! ok i’ll have it up soon ! :D and how long did it take 2 post a form ! come on and eat it ! gummy~ :D

Thx Gummy! :) ok, gr8! Enter whenever since we don’t (obviously *giggles*) have enough ppl 2 judge yet, so take ur time :D

4 the forum it took about a half a day 2 a day, but my name shoppe (when i made that forum) posted about 2 hours after i put in my topic, so u never know. r u trying 2 get a forum?
      Just Kick It,
      Fury

FuryGirl5

imprettychill wrote on 2012-09-02 at 07:53 PM

hey furi! id love to enter your contest! ok so the perfect back to school outfit for your fire fawn would be the “off to school outfit” for deluxe members only and can currently be bought at the ganz estore for 5,000 points! its not too girly either. it has a good blend of jeans, gray t-shirt, and a blue necklace that matches the shoes!

Thx so much 4 coming and entering!!!!!!! i luv ur outfit, but next time (if u compete next time), try 2 make ur own outfit. but i do luv ur design! Thx and good luck! i’ll announce the winner when i get more entries. :)
      Just Kick It,
      Fury

FuryGirl5 wrote on 2012-09-02 at 06:39 PM

Just Kick It,
      Fury

congrats !!!!! its me gummy~!!!!! i’m so hipper !!!!! ok i’ll have it up soon ! :D and how long did it take 2 post a form ! come on and eat it ! gummy~ :D

hey furi! id love to enter your contest! ok so the perfect back to school outfit for your fire fawn would be the “off to school outfit” for deluxe members only and can currently be bought at the ganz estore for 5,000 points! its not too girly either. it has a good blend of jeans, gray t-shirt, and a blue necklace that matches the shoes!

FuryGirl5

Just Kick It,
      Fury

The forum ‘Games – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.