The Ultimate Design Contest!!!!!!!

Home Forums Games – Archives The Ultimate Design Contest!!!!!!!

This topic contains 39 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  FuryGirl5 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

FuryGirl5

<p>Hi! This is the Ultimate Design Contest and its name fits it PERFECTLY!!! For each "round", I’ll give everyone a pet and info about that pet, and every competitor will have to come up with a great outfit!!!! But please, only use Kinzstyle Outlet, Deluxe, and e-Store clothing items. I will need at LEAST 5-6 people for each round with NO maximum amount of people! Your first pet will be a Fire Fawn named Fiery Heart. She needs an outfit for going back to school. She wants to come back in style. Try not to use "girly" colors but make her outfit wild and crazy. Good luck! If you have questions, feel free to ask me anything. Thanks!
    </p>

FuryGirl5 wrote on 2012-09-02 at 09:00 PM

minigummybears wrote on 2012-09-02 at 08:37 PM

FuryGirl5 wrote on 2012-09-02 at 06:39 PM
      OMG! i can’t believe it posted! O wow!!!!! ok, pls enter!!!
      Just Kick It,
      Fury

congrats !!!!! its me gummy~!!!!! i’m so hipper !!!!! ok i’ll have it up soon ! :D and how long did it take 2 post a form ! come on and eat it ! gummy~ :D

Thx Gummy! :) ok, gr8! Enter whenever since we don’t (obviously *giggles*) have enough ppl 2 judge yet, so take ur time :D
      4 the forum it took about a half a day 2 a day, but my name shoppe (when i made that forum) posted about 2 hours after i put in my topic, so u never know. r u trying 2 get a forum?
      Just Kick It,
      Fury

yes i am . but i made up like 20 so far and nothing . like a potato in the dark about 2 b eaten when BOOM! it explodes . gummy~

Hey Fury! I figured that since you entered my design contest, I should enter yours! I wanted to enter a fashion contest, but before yours came, there were none besides mine. Here’s a stylish and classic school look:

Blue and Green Kilt

Denim Jacket (I don’t know if I’m allowed to do this, because it’s clothing machine. If you need the recipe, it is: green layered tee, purple layered tee, jeans)
      If I’m not allowed to do the denim jacket- Mod Jacket

Lemon-Lime Sash

Blue Mary Janes

Eyeglasses

I tried to use cool colors more than warm colors, because if I used reds and oranges, they would just blend into the pet.
      ~A.R.G.

FuryGirl5

Thx u guys 4 entering my contest! We only need 2 more at least now!!! Pls tell ur friends!
      Just Kick It,
      Fury

lpsolover

well i have the best on girly awesome pet clothing idea!!!!! green grafic polo purple mod hat sliver braded belt red mary janes red demin pants thats what i got thanks

………..LPSOLOVER…………………………..

Chelsea315

Ok I got an outfit…..
      The Neo Gothic Dress
      Purple Mod Hat
      And Those Grey High-heeled boots with the silver sequins all over it…… I cant remember the name!!!! Lol!!!!!!
      Its cute and funky with some flare and gothic lookz
      PLMK if like….. if I do have sense of style………
      Chelsea315

The forum ‘Games – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.