The Ultimate Design Contest!!!!!!!

Home Forums Games – Archives The Ultimate Design Contest!!!!!!!

This topic contains 39 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  FuryGirl5 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

FuryGirl5

<p>Hi! This is the Ultimate Design Contest and its name fits it PERFECTLY!!! For each "round", I’ll give everyone a pet and info about that pet, and every competitor will have to come up with a great outfit!!!! But please, only use Kinzstyle Outlet, Deluxe, and e-Store clothing items. I will need at LEAST 5-6 people for each round with NO maximum amount of people! Your first pet will be a Fire Fawn named Fiery Heart. She needs an outfit for going back to school. She wants to come back in style. Try not to use "girly" colors but make her outfit wild and crazy. Good luck! If you have questions, feel free to ask me anything. Thanks!
    </p>

roxyjayee

My outfit for trick-or-treating is:

Button Up Hoodie
      Mad Rhymes Hat
      Black Jeans
      Red Skate Shoes
      and MAYBE some Dark Shades
      Thanks for taking the time to read this (:

Chelsea315

morningshine wrote on 2012-09-08 at 04:04 PM

chelsea you are so nice and i love your outfit good luck !! ok here ids my oufit ~purple mod hat ~ w glasses~ blue skinny jeans ~ and the blue country stile sorda shirt but its plaid!!!
      ~b bright morningshine

Aw thx morningshine
      I lug ur outfit too!!!!!!!
      Good luck to u too!!!!!
      Chelsea315

morningshine

chelsea you are so nice and i love your outfit good luck !! ok here ids my oufit ~purple mod hat ~ w glasses~ blue skinny jeans ~ and the blue country stile sorda shirt but its plaid!!!

~b bright morningshine

Chelsea315

FuryGirl5 wrote on 2012-09-07 at 10:20 PM

Chelsea315 wrote on 2012-09-07 at 08:41 PM

FuryGirl5 wrote on 2012-09-04 at 11:32 AM

minigummybears wrote on 2012-09-03 at 04:51 PM

FuryGirl5 wrote on 2012-09-03 at 04:43 PM
      ok, here r the results of this contest!!!!!!!!! i loved all ur outfits, but I\\\\\\\’m only doing the top 3.
      In 3rd Place…… imprettychill!!!!! (I enjoyed this outfit, but next time pls do ur own :P)
      In 2nd Place….. Gummy!!!!!!!!!!!! (i loved this outfit, it was gr8 4 going back 2 school)
      And in 1st Place…..Congratulations…… A.R.G (I loved this outfit as well, it was creative and fun, gr8 job on this!)
      And Honarable Mentions go 2 lpsolover and chelsea315 (i liked ur outfits a lot as well, very fun)
      Ur next pet u will design 4 is a boy bat named Skeletino. He\\\\\\\’s looking forward 2 trick-or-treating this year, but he doesn\\\\\\\’t want a costume. Instead, he wants a snazzy outfit that he can brag about 2 his friends. Good luck!!!
      Fury

I\\\’m glad u feel better:) o wow i really like the outfits. so far u r 1 of the only entries in this set though so i cant judge but i\\\’m wishing u luck!!!
      Ur Friend,
      Fury

Aw
      Tux fury
      Its that sometimes people think whatever cool stylish thing I make up or an outfit sometimes they make fun of me and whatever they say makes me really mad and upset so yeah……..
      Thx for letting me know
      Chelsea315

FuryGirl5

Chelsea315 wrote on 2012-09-07 at 08:41 PM

FuryGirl5 wrote on 2012-09-04 at 11:32 AM

minigummybears wrote on 2012-09-03 at 04:51 PM

FuryGirl5 wrote on 2012-09-03 at 04:43 PM
      ok, here r the results of this contest!!!!!!!!! i loved all ur outfits, but I\\\’m only doing the top 3.
      In 3rd Place…… imprettychill!!!!! (I enjoyed this outfit, but next time pls do ur own :P)
      In 2nd Place….. Gummy!!!!!!!!!!!! (i loved this outfit, it was gr8 4 going back 2 school)
      And in 1st Place…..Congratulations…… A.R.G (I loved this outfit as well, it was creative and fun, gr8 job on this!)
      And Honarable Mentions go 2 lpsolover and chelsea315 (i liked ur outfits a lot as well, very fun)
      Ur next pet u will design 4 is a boy bat named Skeletino. He\\\’s looking forward 2 trick-or-treating this year, but he doesn\\\’t want a costume. Instead, he wants a snazzy outfit that he can brag about 2 his friends. Good luck!!!
      Fury

OMG ! THX SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i\’ll have mine up soon ! and how old is he !? gummy~

Ur welcome:) ok that\’s gr8 thx.
      EVERY1 LISTEN 2 THIS– SKELETINO IS 12 AND WANTS 2 \”LOOK COOL\” LIKE A TEENAGER 4 HALLOWEEN. thx gummy 4 asking.
      Just Kick It,
      Fury

THNX for making me feel better…. kinda…….
      ok ill enter
      For his outfit I have 2 if that\’s ok
      OUTFIT 1
      Golden Tux Jacket
      Golden Tux Trousers
      Golden Tux Dress Shoes
      Golden Tux Top Hat
      This outfit will make him look kinzcash rich and the gold will help him shine!!!!!!!!!
      OUTFIT 2
      Tye Dye Tux Jacket
      Tye Dye Tux Trousers
      Tye Dye Tux Jacket
      Tye Dye Dress Shoes
      This outfit will make him colorful and funky.
      PLMKASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Chelsea315

I\’m glad u feel better:) o wow i really like the outfits. so far u r 1 of the only entries in this set though so i cant judge but i\’m wishing u luck!!!

Ur Friend,
      Fury

The forum ‘Games – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.