The Ultimate Design Contest!!!!!!!

Home Forums Games – Archives The Ultimate Design Contest!!!!!!!

This topic contains 39 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  FuryGirl5 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

FuryGirl5

<p>Hi! This is the Ultimate Design Contest and its name fits it PERFECTLY!!! For each "round", I’ll give everyone a pet and info about that pet, and every competitor will have to come up with a great outfit!!!! But please, only use Kinzstyle Outlet, Deluxe, and e-Store clothing items. I will need at LEAST 5-6 people for each round with NO maximum amount of people! Your first pet will be a Fire Fawn named Fiery Heart. She needs an outfit for going back to school. She wants to come back in style. Try not to use "girly" colors but make her outfit wild and crazy. Good luck! If you have questions, feel free to ask me anything. Thanks!
    </p>

Chelsea315

FuryGirl5 wrote on 2012-09-22 at 09:39 PM

Fashion Fanatics!!!!!!!!!! Come here 4 a contest u will LOVE! :) Enter now!!! :D
      Fury

I will spread the word
      -’-Chelsea315-’-

I wasn’t going to enter this one, since I was sort of confused as to what you wanted, but since you only need one more entry, I’ll enter!

Cargo Pants
      Blue Football Jersey
      Trendy Sneakers
      Dark Shades
      Blue Ball Cap

Hope you like!
      Only 7 days left, A.R.G. :)

FuryGirl5

Fashion Fanatics!!!!!!!!!! Come here 4 a contest u will LOVE! :) Enter now!!! :D

Fury

FuryGirl5

Pls enter guys!!!!!!!! we need at least 1 more entry b4 results!!!!!
      Just Kick It,
      Fury

FuryGirl5

OMG! thx sooooo much 4 entering u guys!!! ok, rite now there r 3 entries. we need at least 1more till results. guys, pls tell ur friends!!! thx sooooooo much 4 coming!!!!! btw— gr8 outfits ALL of u.
      Just Kick It,
      Fury

The forum ‘Games – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.