***THE ULTIMATE QUIZ FORUM***

Home Forums Games – Archives ***THE ULTIMATE QUIZ FORUM***

This topic contains 53 replies, has 28 voices, and was last updated by  Stealthstorm 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

Stealthstorm

<p>This is the forum for people who enjoy quizzes!! I will post a new quiz everyday!
    </p>

Which pet is your favorite?
      I LOVE ALL ANIMALS, but out of these, my favorite are CAT & HAMSTER! <3

*Favorite*
      Color- Black/White/Red, Black/Any Other Bright Color (like yellow or pink!)
      Animal- My favorite animals atm are my orange kitty, Punkin & my papillon, Pup Pup & my long-haired chihuahua…BELLA!
      Season- Spring through summer!
      Webkinz- I like the Rockerz Webkinz, my favorites are the creative pets!
      Holiday- Halloween..!
      Thing to do- Sing
      Sport- Pie Eating Contests ;)
      Music type(country, rock, etc)- Pop to Rap, Classic Rock to Alternative, I love it ALL!
      Subject in school- MATH!
      What you want to be when you grow up- I wanna be famous, I wanna be a star, I wanna be in moviesssssssss! Be on TV, people know me, be on magaziiiiiines! hah

OK, Here’s my faves… Color::: Purple (or Lime Green) Season:::: Summer….. Webkinz::::: Collie (IDK I can’t decide)…. Holiday:::::: Christmas… Thing to do::::: Listen to music, do something with Webkinz (Have a party, photo shoot, something…), Get online… Sport::: Soccer and swimming (I’d love to try archery, but I’ve had no chances to try.) Music type::: Country, pop, NOT heavy metal or rap. What you want to be when you grow up::: Hm… A baker. But really I’d want to be a singer, but it’s hard to do that (except for game shows) Maybe…. But more realistically I’d be a baker or a vet or maybe even a clothing designer

Color- green, purple, and blue
      Animal- elephants and dogs
      Season- Fall
      Webkinz- My Samoyed, Candi
      Holiday- Thanksgiving (no stress about gift giving and being with family!)
      Thing to do- Listen to music, watch the Amazing Race, and spend time with my family
      Sport- Dance and track
      Music type(country, rock, etc)- Rock/alternative Subject in school- Math and sciences, and orchestra
      What you want to be when you grow up- Ideally, I want to go on the Amazing Race and win. But I know i need a job, so realistically….. an architect. That was a cool quiz! I like personality quizzes; do make more!

Stealthstorm

Cool everyone! I am going to reply to my own quiz so you can know a little more about me! Following this post will be another quizz…have fun! Color: Blue Animal: Horse Season: Fall/ Winter Webkinz: Paint Horse Holiday: Christmas Thing to do: Draw, ride horses, take pics, run, and watch football! Sport/s: Soccer, Dressage, Basketball, Cross-Country Music Type: Christian, Country Subject in School: Band, Science What You Want to be When You Grow Up: Olympic Soccer Player, Olympic Dressage Rider, Vet

The forum ‘Games – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.