The Ultimate Webkinz Givaway

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives The Ultimate Webkinz Givaway

This topic contains 121 replies, has 46 voices, and was last updated by  LexyMonster 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

robotkoala

Surprise! I also am giving away items for FREE! The items available include but are not limited to Food, Clothing, Furniture, Objects from the Magical Forest, Adventure Park, Wheel of WOW, Wheel of the Month, Wheel of Yum, Wheel of Wishes, Spree, and many, many, more! All YOU have to do is post your username along with whatever you want (You may not get exactly what you want) and your gift will be sent via KinzPost. If you have ANY questions, feel free to ask!

Hi Robot Koala, My UN is the same as here. Some things I am looking for are; ADVENTURE PARK – firefly lantern, boris plush, rafi plush. MAGICAL FOREST – Charm fairy leggins, swirling leaf tiara. Thank you for offering. ~MORHB~

robotkoala

Lucky for you, momofredheadboys, I have the Firefly lantern! When you except my request, I will send it!

I no longer need the leggins, thanks!

robotkoala

When you said swirling leaf tiara, did you mean the Zodiac Earth Costume Hat?

No, it looks like little maple leaves. They “dance” around your head. Kind of looks like a wreath. FR is excepted. Looking forward to my new gifts. Thanks a bunch. ~MORHB~

ancharlina

Cool! My username is ancharlina Do you happen to have any adventure park or PSI left?

my UN is marisprincess and don’t matter what i get

bob15dj

Could I have Wheel of wishes and Magical forest please? UN is bob10d Thanks!

robotkoala

Yes, you may! Since I have little Wheel of Wishes, you will most likely get Magical Forest.

robotkoala

Also, did I send you anything yet?? I can’t remember…

Hello. I would love any Adventure Park items, or anything you see fit to send my way. :) My UN is pookiejosephine, I believe we are already friends. Thank you for your generosity.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.