The Ultimate Webkinz Givaway

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives The Ultimate Webkinz Givaway

This topic contains 121 replies, has 46 voices, and was last updated by  LexyMonster 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

robotkoala

Surprise! I also am giving away items for FREE! The items available include but are not limited to Food, Clothing, Furniture, Objects from the Magical Forest, Adventure Park, Wheel of WOW, Wheel of the Month, Wheel of Yum, Wheel of Wishes, Spree, and many, many, more! All YOU have to do is post your username along with whatever you want (You may not get exactly what you want) and your gift will be sent via KinzPost. If you have ANY questions, feel free to ask!

foxstar2000

I would like some PSI items if you had any :) my UN on WW is Foxstar200, like on here :)

foxstar2000

i would also like somthing from the whell of wishes please :) my UN is the same as on here: foxstar2000

drafthorse1

Are you still doing this giveaway thing? If you are, I’m looking for like any PSI new or old, or any old exclusive items… -Drafthorse1

Hey um would you happen to have a psi you don’t need? <3

if you still have the side table persian i will trade. what do you want for it? ~Texas Girl

robotkoala

Actually, its the pedestal. Yes, I still have it

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.