The Ultimate Webkinz Givaway

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives The Ultimate Webkinz Givaway

This topic contains 121 replies, has 46 voices, and was last updated by  LexyMonster 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

robotkoala

Surprise! I also am giving away items for FREE! The items available include but are not limited to Food, Clothing, Furniture, Objects from the Magical Forest, Adventure Park, Wheel of WOW, Wheel of the Month, Wheel of Yum, Wheel of Wishes, Spree, and many, many, more! All YOU have to do is post your username along with whatever you want (You may not get exactly what you want) and your gift will be sent via KinzPost. If you have ANY questions, feel free to ask!

un same on here do you have any psis? :)

Artisticat

That’s so nice of you! My UN is KittyKatCutie. I am looking for Spree items! (Specifically Tables and Chairs from the Fast Food theme) and any Arcade game machines! And then Magical Forest can really be anything that isn’t from Woodland Wonders (Other than the Tiara and Shield) and from Adventure Park I’m mostly looking for paper weights and the Boris and Rafi plushies. Thanks so much!

robotkoala

I’m sorry, but I have none of the items you mentioned. Are you interested in anything else?

Artisticat

Umm, let me see… The KinzTunes Video Award from Wheel of the Month, and these items from Jumbleberry fields:Jumbleberry Pie, Sugarberry Bean Bag Chair, Tray of Sugarberry Muffins, Fresh Berries Display, Berry Farm Window, Weathered Barn Flooring, Jumbleberry Bath, Moonberry Pantry. Other than that, that’s about it for those categories. :3

robotkoala

Ok, I have the KinzTunes Video Award, so I will send that. Is that fine with you??

Artisticat

Yes! Thank you so much. <: I really appreciate it!

Hi! I like clothing if you have any. Thanks I’m cream897 :)

belle81502

hi my u.s. is Belle815 and i dont really care what i get thanks

nuggets1

Hi! My name is abislu1. I would love anything please! Thank you!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.