The Ultimate Webkinz Givaway

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives The Ultimate Webkinz Givaway

This topic contains 121 replies, has 46 voices, and was last updated by  LexyMonster 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

robotkoala

Surprise! I also am giving away items for FREE! The items available include but are not limited to Food, Clothing, Furniture, Objects from the Magical Forest, Adventure Park, Wheel of WOW, Wheel of the Month, Wheel of Yum, Wheel of Wishes, Spree, and many, many, more! All YOU have to do is post your username along with whatever you want (You may not get exactly what you want) and your gift will be sent via KinzPost. If you have ANY questions, feel free to ask!

Thanks for the firefly lantern Koala!!! ~MORHB~

robotkoala

I’m so happy you’re happy. LOL.

puppyluver13

I’m 1pawprint2011 on webkinz. I’d like some furniture!!! THX!!!!! ; )

Hi! My UN is crescentcandy. If you have any Adventure park grand prize/mini quest prizes, I’d love some! (I’m trying to do an AP themed room/yard, but I don’t have anything but digging prizes.) Thanks!

robotkoala

Awesome! I have some cool digging prizes like… Giant Mug and Giant Slice of Birthday Cake.

robotkoala

Let me know which one you want! As always, ~robotkoala

Robot, Thanks for the surprise. If you’d like anything in return, just let me know. Have a great day!

robotkoala

No, I am fine, though thank you for the offer.

Hiya! Username: ruby0987654321, and I’d like any rare clothing, especially dresses and shoes. ^-^

robotkoala

Dear ruby0987654321, I am not completely sure I have RARE clothes. But if you are interested in any other clothing items, please let me know what I can do for you.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.