The Ultimate Webkinz Givaway

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives The Ultimate Webkinz Givaway

This topic contains 121 replies, has 46 voices, and was last updated by  LexyMonster 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

robotkoala

Surprise! I also am giving away items for FREE! The items available include but are not limited to Food, Clothing, Furniture, Objects from the Magical Forest, Adventure Park, Wheel of WOW, Wheel of the Month, Wheel of Yum, Wheel of Wishes, Spree, and many, many, more! All YOU have to do is post your username along with whatever you want (You may not get exactly what you want) and your gift will be sent via KinzPost. If you have ANY questions, feel free to ask!

Magical forest clothes!!!!!! need them and want them!!!!!!! also any clothes specifically rare ones.

robotkoala

Ok, I will see what I can do for ya.

If you have Super wheel items or wheel of Month items send them to me my user is PrincessLuna101

robotkoala

Ok, though I’m not sure I have any left… Want anything else?

horsyfuzzy

HorsyfuzzyI like psi rares priceless rockstrar clothing items and slips I would gift back one of my rares! :D

robotkoala

Ok, I am going to go trade and get more stuff, so I will get back to you on this.

misskatekins

hi, my username is misskatekins. Do you have a Zodiac fire shoes, Zodiac water tiara, and waterslide (psi I think). Thanks so much! i feel selfish, i cant help but ask if you want anything in return?

robotkoala

Sorry that I just got back to you. Well, I don’t have anything that you mentioned, so, need anything else? P.S. I forgot to mention. Everyone gets ONE item. Alot of people have posted, and I don’t want anybody to be left out and not get anything. I don’t want this forum to be unfair, so ONE ITEM LIMIT. Sorry, ~robotkoala

misskatekins

okay, then can i have a fancy fountain or any super bed

misskatekins

sorry but i only want zodiac fire shoes. water slide, and magical forest rare stuff. username: misskatekins

do you have any persian, medival, or neo gothic stuff??? ~Thunderhead Forever!

robotkoala

Yes, I have quite a few extra of the Persian Theme and a few pieces from the Medieval.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.