The Ultimate Webkinz Givaway

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives The Ultimate Webkinz Givaway

This topic contains 121 replies, has 46 voices, and was last updated by  LexyMonster 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

robotkoala

Surprise! I also am giving away items for FREE! The items available include but are not limited to Food, Clothing, Furniture, Objects from the Magical Forest, Adventure Park, Wheel of WOW, Wheel of the Month, Wheel of Yum, Wheel of Wishes, Spree, and many, many, more! All YOU have to do is post your username along with whatever you want (You may not get exactly what you want) and your gift will be sent via KinzPost. If you have ANY questions, feel free to ask!

Gingerpie08

I don’t really mind what, but I like interesting trees and pools if you have any.:D

dayzeedog

do you have any adventure park plushes? if you do can you send them to me? my username is dayzeedog

robotkoala

I’m sorry, I also do not have the plushies and have been looking for them. Anything else??

Hey there koala. You asked me on Donations 2, but never answered back to my response. These are the plushies I have The plushies I have are nibbles, roberta, salley, molly, stoogles, alex and sera. I might have an extra ghost pirate, but will have to check. Just let me know if you need any of these and I will send.

robotkoala

Sorry, couldn’t find the Donations 2 page, so I didn’t know you replied. Anyways, I would like any that you want to give me except the Molly one.

Hey there RK. Glad your back and hope you had a good time. I will start sending the plushes to you later tonight (Wed). ~MORHB~

Padzy

Username:Mariofrog4. I would like a cool furniture or objects, but I don’t really care what it is. Thanks!!

robotkoala

Sure thing! I’ll see what I have.

robotkoala, please tell me your wishlist and maybe we can work out a trade. ~Texas Girl

robotkoala

Well, some things I need are Adventure Park items like the plushies. Don’t worry about trading though, I’m giving away items. So what do you need?

ThePinkKoala

Hiya! It’s really nice of you to do this. I just need Stately Bookshelves from the Deluxe theme and maybe a purple Persian rug if you have them x) Thanks so much. UN: Fundenberger ~TPK

chia

My user name is chia315.I would like exclusive itimes.I can send you pretty much any thing you want in return if you would like.I have been playing for 7 years so i have alot of retired and spesial.

robotkoala

Well, I would like some retired… What kind do you have??

chia

user name is chia315.dosent matter.

robotkoala

I’m sorry, I am sadly not Deluxe and do not have eStore. Anything else?

ThePinkKoala

Oh, well that’s okay! I don’t really need anything else specific. If you end up having extra stuff that no one has asked for, just send me some leftovers ;)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.