The Ultimate Webkinz Givaway

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives The Ultimate Webkinz Givaway

This topic contains 121 replies, has 46 voices, and was last updated by  LexyMonster 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

robotkoala

Surprise! I also am giving away items for FREE! The items available include but are not limited to Food, Clothing, Furniture, Objects from the Magical Forest, Adventure Park, Wheel of WOW, Wheel of the Month, Wheel of Yum, Wheel of Wishes, Spree, and many, many, more! All YOU have to do is post your username along with whatever you want (You may not get exactly what you want) and your gift will be sent via KinzPost. If you have ANY questions, feel free to ask!

candycanej

Hey robotkoala, I will take any of the best items you still have. My username is candycanej.

robotkoala, what is your user? ~Texas Girl

robotkoala

<——Username. (Username is robotkoala , same as Webkinz Newz username.)

puppycujo

hi! do you have any outdoor furniture or w-shop coupons? my username is puppycujo :) thank you so much!

robotkoala

Furniture, yes. Coupons, no. I will figure out something to send you.

inki14

Hi! My UN is Webkkinz10. That’s Capitol W and two k’s. I really need a flower or butterfly super bed if you have any. If you have one but not for free, please trade with me. Thanks!

robotkoala

I will try to add you, but I have nothing you listed. Anything else??

1467uryw

hello my user name is 1467uryw and if you have any medieval items and any wearable armor, could i please have it, Thanks!

robotkoala

Ok, I think I have a little Medieval items, but no armor.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.