The Ultimate Webkinz Givaway

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives The Ultimate Webkinz Givaway

This topic contains 121 replies, has 46 voices, and was last updated by  LexyMonster 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

robotkoala

Surprise! I also am giving away items for FREE! The items available include but are not limited to Food, Clothing, Furniture, Objects from the Magical Forest, Adventure Park, Wheel of WOW, Wheel of the Month, Wheel of Yum, Wheel of Wishes, Spree, and many, many, more! All YOU have to do is post your username along with whatever you want (You may not get exactly what you want) and your gift will be sent via KinzPost. If you have ANY questions, feel free to ask!

do you have any rare clothes? my UN is marisprincess OR marisprincess2

18jewetta

hey my username is 18jewetta and ill take anything rare/kinzcash coins anything is fine thank you

misskatekins

could i please have a fancy fountain, or pet of the month seeds : caramel apples seeds, banana split seeds, or donut seeds, or any pet of the month prizes

Zmile

Could I have some furniture? Like maybe beds or pools :) My username is Zmile.

Doglove

I would like a fairy falls tiara and almost any rare or almost rare clothing. I will also take watery interactive items ( pools, fountains etc. ) If you don’t have those things you can send me similar stuff. Bye! ( woof )

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.