The Ultimate Webkinz Givaway

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives The Ultimate Webkinz Givaway

This topic contains 121 replies, has 46 voices, and was last updated by  LexyMonster 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

robotkoala

Surprise! I also am giving away items for FREE! The items available include but are not limited to Food, Clothing, Furniture, Objects from the Magical Forest, Adventure Park, Wheel of WOW, Wheel of the Month, Wheel of Yum, Wheel of Wishes, Spree, and many, many, more! All YOU have to do is post your username along with whatever you want (You may not get exactly what you want) and your gift will be sent via KinzPost. If you have ANY questions, feel free to ask!

inki14

It’s perfectly okay robotkoala! This is so nice of you to do. Since you don’t have the those super beds, I also need cool psi if you have any. If not that’s fine too!! I’d love for you to friend me anyway!!! -Missy

robotkoala

Sure! I should have some cool psi.

Hello, my username is Emilycat2011 and I was wondering if you have the diamond piano or the water dog falls. If you can’t give me either one I would like some rare items.Thanks!

robotkoala

Ok, I have alot of rare. Which theme do you need? I have Medieval, Persian, and a few others.

kaylia6

I am new and will take anything you want to send my way….. kaylia6

robotkoala

To all people who posted here and have not gotten a response from me recently- I am extremely sorry that I have yet to reply. My family and I have been in Tennessee for two weeks and I just got back to my house today at two o’clock. We were staying at a cabin in the woods with no internet, so I could not check on this forum. I apologize for the inconvenience.

I am not deluxe, but a few webkinz friends are so if they send me something i will consider putting it up for trade but only if i have more than one. ~Texas Girl p.s. anybody may call me Angel :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.