Tips & Tricks

Home Forums The Arcade Tips & Tricks

This topic contains 65 replies, has 43 voices, and was last updated by  catladyinpajamas 3 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

SnuggleKinz

Does anyone have tips for Polar Plunge? I’ve gotten about 8300 points on Polar Plummet but there is an Igloo, then a Snowman, but after that, I always bump into the next Igloo.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

slk

Will someone please fix the multiplier on Leapin’ Llama – it’s never ever worked for me.

Canorem

Here’s a tip: don’t get a score over 90000 points on Zingoz Pie Throw. It was the game of the day today, December 28th, 2014. I thought I would play it until I lost, since it’s a Deluxe-exclusive game now (sigh). That was around Level 80. By that time, I had gotten over 182770 points, for 1218 kinzcash, plus 426 since there was a 35% bonus. Then this happened: “Sorry, an error occurred while playing this game. Your score will not be submitted and your KinzCash will not be awarded.” My heart is BROKEN! And my Webkinz is sick with disappointment! I lost so much money. Don’t let it happen to you, Webkinz will think you’re cheating?! It’s not fair. I wish I could tell them, maybe they’d try to fix it :’( Make sure you quit when you have around 89000 points. Trust me- I lost more than 1600 Kinzcash.

markg97

Hi Canorem, I’m not Deluxe but I’ve play Zingoz Pie Throw before I don’t go over 70,000 or level 35 because I did once and it gave me the same error sign. And I know it’s so not fair I had won over 500 kc once and it was sad to read that I couldn’t receive anything. I wish Ganz can put a level limit i.e. level 50, that way it can be fair to everyone.

Canorem

By the way, I’m axxis on Webkinz. I play when I can.

Greenart6

Does anyone have any tips or tricks for Webkinz Rally? It’s my favorite game, but I’ve only got to the fourth level, and even though I’m not being slowed down too much I never am able to make it to the finish line.

markg97

Hi Greenart6, I might be able to help Webkinz Rally is also my favorite game. What is you levels in the Track and Field Class, Weight Lifting Class and Running Class at Kinzville Academy? Cause the higher they are the better you’ll drive and let me know what other problem you have I’ve completed the game lots of time, if you see the name Erin (regular fox) that’s me. Hope this helps and See you around W.W.

Comments are closed.