Tips & Tricks

Home Forums The Arcade Tips & Tricks

This topic contains 58 replies, has 37 voices, and was last updated by  mommybear 1 year, 5 months ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

I’m playing WackyER Zingoz in the Webkinz Arcade right now, and he driving me crazy! Whenever he lands, he does the tiny little hops that makes the laved go everywhere! It’s driving me crazy! Oh, and does anyone have any tips on how to pass level 14? I’m stuck there! I prefer just the original Wacky Zingoz. Here’s a tip about it: When you hit Wacky, try no to hit him so high. It’ll make him landing the grass and his head will be there and you get less points. My highest points for the original Wacky Zingoz is 3218.22. It probably one of my favorite games. ;)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

libertynews

I can’t get the newz arcade games to load. is there any other way to make moneyz?

momno1

Every day do the pick n win and quiz. That will give you 100. You get 333 for peek a newz, so do that daily as well. Plus, meal of the month. That should give you your max of 500 daily moneyz.

Marius8853

Anyone have any tips for the new Pet Parade game? Thanks.

Marius8853

Anyone have any tips for the new Pets Parade game. I can get to level 7 so far and that’s as far as I get. Thanks.

Comments are closed.