topaz gemster for trade!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives topaz gemster for trade!

This topic contains 15 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  TennesseeFrogs 11 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Does anyone need a topaz gemster? Well i have one for trade! I’m looking for SIG PSI and other promo.PLMKSNOL

fildfire, oh okay! thanks anyway. and a great day to you as well! :D tennessee, hi again! hmm…. i already have a carousel. another one could be nice. but i was planning on having the gemster NEXT to the carousel! oh well. the shower isn’t in intrest to me. and i’m not sure that i’d trade my gemster for the fridge. i’m sorry! maybe i can trade some SIG PSI for your candy counter or water dog falls? PLMKSNOL

Fudgey—–Sorry for late reply! Here is a short list cause i can’t find my whole list lol. I also have the Sig Giraffe PSI. In estore, i have a candy counter fridge and a fire sign carousel. I probably have more. PLMK

Hi fudgey! Here’s some of my SIG PSI i may have more. Water dog falls, Spot of tea slide, Handbag Bed, and Cocoa Cafe Booth. I am pretty sure i have more, i just need to update my list. PLMK

WildFire23

Hey fudgeyvanilla! Do you need a deluxe grooming chair or a fresh waterfalls? PLMK. Thanks! -WF

i’m sorry but i don’t. do you have sny signature PSI or any promo you can offer for it? tennessee, hi there! i’m sorry, i don’t need those ones specificly. i’ve had those in the past already. do you have anything else to offer? PLMKSNOL 9oh BTW i also don’t mind e-store PSI either.)

WildFire23

Ooh, And I just got a sig. lop bunny psi. -WF

WildFire23

No so sorry. I don’t have a lot for trade at the moment all my stuff is scattered around my house. But thank you for considering and good luck with your trading! Have a wonderful day! -WF

hey everybody! just let me know what you have and i’ll be glad to work out a trade with anybody! i WILL NOT make any lists. i’m not very picky and in fact, i don’t really know what i want! so yeah. but still i want to know what ya guys hav so if u can make a list of available things you have ‘d be hapy to trade! thanks, ~fudgey!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.