topaz gemster for trade!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives topaz gemster for trade!

This topic contains 15 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  TennesseeFrogs 11 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Does anyone need a topaz gemster? Well i have one for trade! I’m looking for SIG PSI and other promo.PLMKSNOL

Fudgey—–I think anytime today would be fine for me. If you want someone else to come, i recommend friending fnleydog. They are my sister, lol. They love to come to parties. They’re free today too.

tennessee, i’ll post a list after this reply. oh BTW, i’m hosting a garden party and i want to invite you! what day, and time do you think could work for you? ’cause no one ever comes to my partys sadly…. PLMKSNOL forest, hah hah! i’m not talking about es-tore items! i’m talking about e-store promo items! this gemster is a promo and its tradeable. same with any oher promo! do you have any? PLMKSNOL jokerboy, hi there! i take signature PSI, or promo. (or if possible promo PSI!) do you have any that you would like to trade for it? PLMKSNOL

i want it what will you take

forest85

i would love to trade for it!! one problem is that you cant send or trade estore items!!

Fudgey—–Maybe. What SIG PSI do you have? PLMK

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.