Trade anything here

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Trade anything here

This topic contains 85 replies, has 26 voices, and was last updated by  bamboo578 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Cool!!!! Anyone have a good offer on these……
    Silver dress
    Lion feet
    Red ninja costume
    Full vintage glam
    Full bee
    Full diving bell
    Full earth zodiac
    Full Martian
    Full Egyptian (costume not room theme)
    I’m not on webkinz so I’ll make a bigger list of clothes sometime :)

brittanyx143

HEY I HAVE BIG BLACK BELT!

rubyreindeer wrote on 2012-08-08 at 10:51 AM

Goldstar2 wrote on 2012-08-05 at 08:06 PM

I would like your handbag bed and batwing chair
      my list:
      PSI:
      Spotted Leopard
      Koala
      Warthog ( muddy motorcycle right)
      White Tiger
      Mud Hippo
      Jack Russell
      Aardvark
      Sheepdog ( it is the double decker bus right)
      Skunk
      Husky
      Rooster
      Rare:
      Medieval Curtains
      Medieval Window x4
      Medieval Pedestal
      Medieval Chest
      Persian Pedestal
      Tasteful and Tasty Tea Set
      Golden Hippo Fridge
      Other:
      Pink Cotton Candy Tree
      Egg Holder Loveseat
      Turtle Wading Pool
      Chocolate Egg Fridge
      Alex Kinz Plushie
      Sparky Kinz Plushie
      Cowabelle Kinz Plushie
      Molly Kinz Plushie
      Superintendent\’s Office Window
      I realize that the bed is sig. i will do more than one item for it

i really like your wathog psi.what do you want for it?please let me know soon.thanks! :) -FSF427

nuttybuddy

midnightmoon13 wrote on 2012-08-08 at 02:57 PM

Nineand9 wrote on 2012-08-06 at 12:45 PM
      Let’s go over the rules, no kinz posting, (i don’t want anybody disappointed) , no fighting over a subject whether it be an item or value, and have lot’s of fun thanks!

does anyone have neo gothic dress, plumpy, or wacky? i have lion feet, lion hat, purple and green lava, slips, and pink ears (maybe) to trade! :) plmk

Midnight moon,

I didnt even see this post LOL I just saw you posting and was like oh my gosh I found midnight LOL!! I am so sorry I lost track of the other forum lol. I have the neo gothic dress and would definitely add something else for the purple lava….Im sure you remember, we were both supposed to get back to eachother the next morning, I dont know if you did or not but by the next morning I had forgotten which forum LOL!!! Sorry about that :)

NB

nuttybuddy

midnightmoon13 wrote on 2012-08-08 at 03:00 PM

oh and i also really want witch hat ( the black one with purple cob webs)

MIDNIGHT MOON :D

I found you LOL Are you still going to trade with me for the purple lava? Like I said, I have TONS to offer! I have psi, estore psi, points, deluxe clothing (including neo dress, pixie dress, 4th of july hat, pretty much all, even extra green grapes dress if youd like that) I am so sorry I could not remember the forum LOL I hope you still have it and are still willing to do a trade :) I would do a psi or outfit or something and possibly add points :D

NB

mislev

snowy527 wrote on 2012-08-08 at 04:29 PM

mislev wrote on 2012-08-08 at 04:20 PM

midnightmoon13 wrote on 2012-08-08 at 02:57 PM

Nineand9 wrote on 2012-08-06 at 12:45 PM
      Let\’s go over the rules, no kinz posting, (i don\’t want anybody disappointed) , no fighting over a subject whether it be an item or value, and have lot\’s of fun thanks!

does anyone have neo gothic dress, plumpy, or wacky? i have lion feet, lion hat, purple and green lava, slips, and pink ears (maybe) to trade! :) plmk

moon….i have the neo gothic dress what would you be willing trade for it…..i already have slips and lion hat….
      i would add for purple lava….plmk
      thanx
      mislev

Hey mislev, on Happy Trading, they asked if anyone had those and I had the dress and wanted the purple lava…….can we first work out a trade? Sorry if that was rude.

snowy…..if you had actually been working on a trade (in the middle of 1) i would certainly step back i had no way of knowing it was post on that site …so i was not trying to out bid you and i had actually responded here earlier but it didn\’t post….i think we should leave it up to moon to decide if he/she wants to accept, for all we know there may several more forum it was posted on and several other respondees
      mislev

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.