Trade List

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Trade List

This topic contains 90 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  ladygaudiel 11 years ago.

• Author

ladygaudiel

Need: Beautiful at Breakfast Dress Big Purple Bow Belt City Chic Top Dapper Casual Hat, Pants Movie Star White Dress St Patty’s Jukebox Vintage Glam Headband Zodiac Water Costume Shoes Spring Umbrella wall Hanging Easter Basket Hammock New Deluxe Clothes Trade List: Clothes Holoday House Coat & Dress Jingle Jester Hat Festive sweater Wool Scarf Jacket Back Winter Buckle Boots Green Cat Ear Toque Red Warm Toggle Jacket Orange Knitted Flower Headband Blue Polarberry Pants Amanda Panda’s Dress Ms. Birdy’s Pink Blazer Nafaria’s Purple Slippers Zodiac Earth Hat, Top, Bottom, Shoes Zodiac Fire Top, Bottom, Shoes Zodiac Air Hat Zodiac Water Top, Bottom Queen of Hearts Gown Ghost Pirate Hat Explorer Hard Hat Team Lug Shirt Team Sera Shirt Cave Explorer Hat (girls) Cave Explorer Top (girls) Cave Explorer Skirt Cave Explorer Heeled Shoes City Chic Sunglasses Vintage Glam Skirt Pink Beret I have multiples of some clothes just ask! :) I’ll post more when this forum is up.

Hey there Ladygaudiel….Did you see my offer for your queen of hearts gown….I also could trade the black beautiful at breakfast dress and the white hollywood dress for it if you would rather that trade….Please let me know…thanks

ladygaudiel

i did see your offer my other reply is on another post. is the white hollywood dress the same as the white movie star dress? is the white dress, beautiful black dress and the city chic top a fair trade for just the queen of hearts dress? i would love to trade for the three dresses. PLMK if there’s anything else you like for the dresses.

bunnyheaven

@iamawebkinzmom2, whew, you have a long name! it’s even longer than mine! :) Anyway, I have the grand prize for last years egg thing. You do mean the waterfall right??? I actually got two different waterfalls last year around Easter so I’m not sure which one it is that you’re looking for…can you post the name of it so I can see which one it is? Thanks in advance. Please also make an offer if you are interested in trading. bunnyheaven:)

Hey there Bunny….The name of last years waterfall thing is Enchanted Garden Cascading Fountain…..If you have this one please let me know….What are you looking for Bunny? Thanks iam2

bunnyheaven

I have an enchanted garden fountain and an enchanted garden cascading fountain, so yes I do have it! :D I am looking for neo gothic and princess rares, anything bunny related, anything cello <3 related, or uh, well I guess that’s it! they’re really rare and i have been holding on to them for some reason….have to figure out why…. bunnyheaven:) PLMK what you have!

ladygaudiel

bunny if you’re done with your trade with iamawebkinzmom2 and you have extra of either or both fountains may i make an offer for them? i have some items from the neo gothic and princess themes. just LMK what items you’re looking for. hope we can do another trade. :)

bunnyheaven

Hey, what’s up everyone? @ladygaudiel, sorry I wasn’t on yesterday but I will let you know if I trade with @iamawebkinzmom2 ASAP then we maybe can work something out! I am looking for princess throne, vanity, any wall things, sofa, and is there a dresser? I will have to look again. thanks, bunnyheaven:)

bunnyheaven

Hey LG! I’m sending you a FR and then will send the water shoes ASAP. Thanks for the trade! If you don’t have many bunny planters than please don’t send any b/c I am trying to collect a bunch but I would hate for you to not have any! bunnyheaven:)

Bunnyheaven I know you like bunnies so I wondered do you have enough bunny bobbleheads from the vacation island I can send you a whole bunch if you don’t :)

bunnyheaven

If you have a whole bunch that would be great! I have, ah, um, let’s see…..one! LOL bunnyheaven:)

bunnyheaven

Thanks Alpineleopard!!! You are super! bunnyheaven:)

Twinkle_Toes

LG – The dragon scale is an AP dig prize. Here are some other dig prizes that I have an extra of, all are the same value as the scale. I believe I also have several items from your wants, including Movie Star White Dress, Zodiac Water Costume Shoes, and New Spring Deluxe Outlet Clothes. I can buy you any clothing from either Persephone’s shop or the wshop. Please let me know if any of these items interest you:
      ~~~Dig Prizes~~~
      Adventurer’s Canteen
      Adventure Park Hat
      Adventure Park Shorts
      Adventure Park Face Stickers
      Clam Shell
      Dolphin Balancing Toy
      Molly Bobble Head Toy
      Raziel Plush Toy
      Roberta Bobble Head Toy
      Rock Climbing Shoes
      Salley Cat Bobble Head Toy
      Sera Plush Toy
      I will not be online Saturday until after the forums close so hope to see you on Sunday. Please hold the scale until then? :D

Oh I thought that was your wants so sorry I have Christmas and spring deluxe though

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.