Trade List

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Trade List

This topic contains 90 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  ladygaudiel 11 years ago.

• Author

ladygaudiel

Need: Beautiful at Breakfast Dress Big Purple Bow Belt City Chic Top Dapper Casual Hat, Pants Movie Star White Dress St Patty’s Jukebox Vintage Glam Headband Zodiac Water Costume Shoes Spring Umbrella wall Hanging Easter Basket Hammock New Deluxe Clothes Trade List: Clothes Holoday House Coat & Dress Jingle Jester Hat Festive sweater Wool Scarf Jacket Back Winter Buckle Boots Green Cat Ear Toque Red Warm Toggle Jacket Orange Knitted Flower Headband Blue Polarberry Pants Amanda Panda’s Dress Ms. Birdy’s Pink Blazer Nafaria’s Purple Slippers Zodiac Earth Hat, Top, Bottom, Shoes Zodiac Fire Top, Bottom, Shoes Zodiac Air Hat Zodiac Water Top, Bottom Queen of Hearts Gown Ghost Pirate Hat Explorer Hard Hat Team Lug Shirt Team Sera Shirt Cave Explorer Hat (girls) Cave Explorer Top (girls) Cave Explorer Skirt Cave Explorer Heeled Shoes City Chic Sunglasses Vintage Glam Skirt Pink Beret I have multiples of some clothes just ask! :) I’ll post more when this forum is up.

ladygaudiel

@iamawebkinzmom2: hi i’m really interested in your city chic top. is there anything else on my list that interests you? i have some new rare items in my updated trading list. thanks!

ladygaudiel

@bunnyheaven: Hi! Thank you so much i have a few of the items you mentioned. and discovered I have 3 more bunny planters. Are you still looking for more? iamawebkinzmom2 has priority of course. LMK! :) ~gaudi

bunnyheaven

Hey, I have plenty of bunny planters! thanks for the offer though. keep them for your house! Which items did you have? @iamawebkinzmom2, do you have anything to offer? PLMKASAP bunnyheaven:)

ladygaudiel

******NEED****** ESTORE POINTS!!! Big Purple Bow Belt * City Chic Top * St Patty’s Jukebox * Glittering Evening Gown (Jan Deluxe) * Easter Basket Hammock * Enchanted Garden Fountain * Enchanted Garden Cascading Fountain * Out Back Outhouse * Banana Split Seeds * Candy Cane Seeds * 2011 Spring Celebration Prizes * Christmas 2012 Deluxe Outlet Clothes ******TRADE LIST****** CLOTHES: Holiday House Coat & Night Dress * Jingle Jester Hat * Festive Sweater * Wool Scarf Jacket * Back Winter Buckle Boots * Green Cat Ear Toque * Red Warm Toggle Jacket * Orange Knitted Flower Headband * Blue Polarberry Pants * Amanda Panda’s Dress * Ms. Birdy’s Pink Blazer * Nafaria’s Purple Slippers * Zodiac Earth Hat, Top, Bottom, Shoes * Zodiac Fire Shoes * Zodiac Air Hat *
      Zodiac Water Top, Bottom * Queen of Hearts Gown (Feb Deluxe) * Crown of Wonder * Jumbo Sunglasses * Amethyst Tiara (PROMO??) * Wild West Dress * Ghost Pirate Hat * Explorer Hard Hat (red) * Team Lug Shirt * Team Sera Shirt * Cave Explorer Hat (girls) * Cave Explorer Top (girls) * Cave Explorer Skirt * Cave Explorer Heeled Shoes * City Chic Sunglasses * Vintage Glam Skirt * Pink Beret * FURNITURE AND OBJECTS: Super Exclusive Gift Box * KC Coins * Yoga Ball Bed * Gold Leaf Armoire * Boomin Green Couch * Green Stage Light * Lovely Mosaic Table * Lovely Lavender Wall Sconce * Pretty Pink Roses * Lavender Love Letters * Christmas Treats Coffee Table * Santakinz’ Side Table *****RARE***** Whimsical Wonderland Wallpaper * Mad Hatter Tea Table * Embroidered Persian Pedestal * Ancient Wading Pool * Medieval Monarch Sofa * Tasteful and Tasty Tea Set * Victorian Garden Bench * Greasy Grill * Samurai Armor Stand * Wild West Train ***** EXCLUSIVES***** Saltwater Aqua Table *****PSI***** Fine Ribbon Bed ***** MISC***** Magnificent Menorah * Amethyst Gem Lamp * Aquamarine Gem Lamp * Blue Zircon Gem Lamp * Garnet Gem Lamp * Alyssa House Candelabra * Nafaria House Candelabra * Nafaria Plush * Nafaria’s Stained Glass Window * Nafaria Poster * Sweet Superstar Mic * Persephone Lightbox Poster * Arte’s Azure Zingoz Photo * Whimsy Dragon Poster *****AP***** Ghost Pirate Plush * Happy Pirates Portrait * Buffalo Cave Painting * Adventurer’s Canteen * Framed Firey Dragon Scale * Boris’ Pickaxe * HAPPY TRADING!!!

cutieny2008

Hi! I have a Big Purple Bow Belt. Do you need the Celebrate Spring Teapot or the Celebrate Spring Teacup? Do you need a Fish King Bobblehead or a Framed Photo of Sera(from the AP Valentine’s quest last year)?I also have a 2011 Roadtrip Pop art. Do you need Charmed Mushroom hat or a Wand Sparkle Tree? I’m kinda interested in your Amethyst Tiara (it’s not promo, I think it was given out to all members who logged in on a day in December). I’m also very interested in your Fine Ribbon Bed PSI. What could I offer for that? PLMK

ladygaudiel

hi @iamawebkinzmom2: i got a bit confused so sorry. i’m trading my queen of hearts dress for your white movie star dress, the city chick top and the beautiful at breakfast dress? or is it just the first two items? i don’t have the forest archer dress sorry. and i don’t need the dapper casual pants and the spring umbrella wall hanging anymore. thanks for the offer though. what are you looking for the vintage glam headband? i have the updated trade list in page 4. PLMK if theres anything you want off my list. i’ll be adding you in a bit. my UN is ladygaudiel. Thanks!

ladygaudiel

@iamawebkinzmom2: I would love to trade for your white movie star dress and city chic top for the queen of hearts gown. Dont worry about the dapper hat I got one already. I’m ok with those two. @Twinkle_toes: I would love to trade for the sera plush but they say it’s hard to find so are you ok with trading that for the scale? dont worry I have lots. I’ll hold one for you. @bunnyheaven: Hey if you have extra of both waterfalls can i make an offer for them afteryour trade with iamawebkinzmom2? if you also have some of the other 2011 prizes i would really like to trade for them.

Hey there ladygaudiel…..I would love to do that….Add me my user name is: iamawebkinzmom2…I also have a few other items that you need like the black beautiful dress, purple paw belt, casual pants, the spring umbrella wall hanging, and glam headband….If you still have the forest archer dress would love to trade several of these items for it please….Thanks….I will send as soon as you add me…I can send first if that would make you more comfortable or we can meet in trading rooms it does not matter either way works for me…

Twinkle_Toes

LG – Sure, that’s fine. I believe I read that you said your WW UN is the same as it is here so am going to send you a friend request. The first 3 letters of my UN are Pix so you know it’s from me. :D

ladygaudiel

Hi! @Twinkle_Toes thanks so much for the trade! Hope you got my end.

Twinkle_Toes

Thank you very much for the trade, too! I always love to delete another want from my list, lol. I guess we were friends already, my memory isn’t what it used to be, lol. :D

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.