Trade List

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Trade List

This topic contains 90 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  ladygaudiel 10 years, 12 months ago.

• Author

ladygaudiel

Need: Beautiful at Breakfast Dress Big Purple Bow Belt City Chic Top Dapper Casual Hat, Pants Movie Star White Dress St Patty’s Jukebox Vintage Glam Headband Zodiac Water Costume Shoes Spring Umbrella wall Hanging Easter Basket Hammock New Deluxe Clothes Trade List: Clothes Holoday House Coat & Dress Jingle Jester Hat Festive sweater Wool Scarf Jacket Back Winter Buckle Boots Green Cat Ear Toque Red Warm Toggle Jacket Orange Knitted Flower Headband Blue Polarberry Pants Amanda Panda’s Dress Ms. Birdy’s Pink Blazer Nafaria’s Purple Slippers Zodiac Earth Hat, Top, Bottom, Shoes Zodiac Fire Top, Bottom, Shoes Zodiac Air Hat Zodiac Water Top, Bottom Queen of Hearts Gown Ghost Pirate Hat Explorer Hard Hat Team Lug Shirt Team Sera Shirt Cave Explorer Hat (girls) Cave Explorer Top (girls) Cave Explorer Skirt Cave Explorer Heeled Shoes City Chic Sunglasses Vintage Glam Skirt Pink Beret I have multiples of some clothes just ask! :) I’ll post more when this forum is up.

ladygaudiel

@Twinkle_Toes: Hi! Thanks so much for offering to hold the items for me. I’m glad that you got your train. I haven’t seen cutieny2008 for a while but hopefully soon. @dogfish: Hello! not sure if you saw my other post but thanks for the clothes. I just sent you both Christmas items in the clo93 account. Hope you get them. I’m so glad to repay you for everything you’ve done to help me out. @snaily321: Hi! thanks for posting at my forum. Do you mean the Zodiac earth top? I’m acutally offering that to trade since i have extra. I don’t have the swan Princess dress either. Sorry i can’t help you out and I hope you find one soon.

dogfish

Thanks LadyG, I have not logged in there yet, lazy today. Do you have any promo? I have lots of extra now, since it was free all month. LMK if you would like the trex slide or fountain of wow, or any of those others. If you want me to surprise you, I can do that too, TTYL DF

ladygaudiel

Hi @dogfish! Thanks so much for thinking of me. You’ve helped me cross off so many items on my wish list already. I don’t have any promo items and i’m really grateful for the offer since I don’t think i have anything to trade for them. I would be happy with either the whimsical house, or sour gumball seed, or elven pipe organ, or fairy den dress, or any tree house. If you see anything on my trade list you only have to ask. Thanks so much for being such a good friend.

dogfish

Hi Lady G, the item I sent yesterday was a congratulation gift. I’ll pick one of your wants and send today, if there is one thing you like the best JLMK. Do you still need the xmas PJs? If yes, I’ll start hunting some down today. Oh, JLMK what all you still need, OK? TTYL DF

ladygaudiel

i guess my other message didn’t show. DF please don’t mind the other items I listed anymore. the fountain you sent is more than enough. I was surprised it played something. it was so pretty. Thanks so much. ~gaudi.

dogfish

Hey Lady G, i already forgot what I wrote up there, LOL It just takes so long to post. I’m still working on you wants list. Can you tell me what you still need off the original list. NP about the promo, I have so much extra now. I’ll find an elf organ for you soon, as soon as I recall where I sent them all. Enjoy, and keep some of your coupons for yourself. When will you become deluxe? LMK when you want to buy the Kinzstyle shop, I’ll send a huge coupon so it cost way less. TTYL DF

ladygaudiel

Hi DF. Youve been so kind already! Don’t worry about the coupons. I barely use any. So it would be better for someone nice and helpful to use them. Not sure about the deluxe membership. Guess I have to wait for a bit more but i don’t mind. I’m just happy about the prospect. Thanks so much for everything! ~Gaudi

snaily321

I have the Earth top. Are you willing to trade something such as the Swan Princess Dress? Tell me if you have something like that. :D

dogfish

Hi Lady G, I am interested in your two xmas items, the coffee table and side table. Not sure what I have that you still need or I could send you something good for them. JLMK DF

Twinkle_Toes

LG – I’d love to trade the bed and 2 thrones for your ribbon bed. I think that is a very fair trade valuewise. I understand if you want to wait for cutie, though. I will keep those items on hold for you and we can wait for cutie to make her offer, is that okay? I don’t see anything else I need on your lists but I do need that bed, lol.

ladygaudiel

@momofredheadboys I have a wants list on the previous page. but feel free to make a list of what you want to trade for the items. I would have to send the items to you tomorrow because i already sent the KC coin earlier. Thanks for all your help. hope to trade with you again!!! ~Gaudi

For the scroll display I have either the large mug or large piece of cake. I have extra rare items for the wall paper. Is there anything you are looking for specifically?

I also have an extra cherry blossom wind spinner and egg glasses.

OK, sorry for posting so much and changing things. I no longer need the wallpaper. I am still interested in the scroll display. I have either the large mug or large piece of cake, or the egg glasses and wind spinner for trade. LMK if any of these will work for you.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.