***TRADERS 2***

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ***TRADERS 2***

This topic contains 1,399 replies, has 72 voices, and was last updated by  BabyMinkey 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Hey everyone.  I have created ***TRADERS 2*** so that we can continue to trade.

Abislu—–Hi! When i log on i will add you. And sorry, but i no longer need the lamp. Again, sorry.

PinoyPeach2

Do you want to trade for something else then? If you reply, I will tell you what I have.

PinoyPeach2

I’ll trade you! What do you have? I’ll give you a list on what I have! Thanks, Older cousin!

PinoyPeach2

Sorry, guys! My little cousin got on my account somehow! Apologies!!!!!!!!

2mytinytots

Hi TF What happened to Lady? Thanks for keeping up the thread though. I don’t know what it means either but I’m on to see if I’m already a member. Hope so.LOL

cocacola

Hi MTT……I have been hunting all over to find people from Traders Forum! Hope all is well with you….Take Care!…CC

abislu1

Me niether………………………………..TF so ya the tv is for free!Just friend me,Im abislu1!And do you still want to trade for the sappire lamp because I really need the moon fox PSI!Oh and hi KC!!!

Your Welcome! I’m not sure what subscribe is either.

christinekc

Thanks Tennesee! I’m still trying to figure out how this new version works, what is subscribe? Well, I’m finding out! Unfortunatly, still no avatars or enter keys. Grr! I am SO running out of pateintce or however it’s spelled!!! ~KC

sorry. I meant dolphin psi, ribbon yorkie psi, cream soda pup psi, brown dog psi, pink glitter fish psi, catterpillar psi, googles psi; I’ll look for more ;)

this was to Narnian100

Narnian100

Do you have anything else bama? I am really attached to that dress, if you had the love spaniel psi or the shimmering gold dress I would have said yes immediatly. Wait do you have the glittery silver dress I would trade for that….~Narnian100~ I am really sorry the trade isnt working out:(

Amana22

nevermind! my trade list went through if you guys wanna check it out!

i already got the dress

Unfortunately, it sounds like you got hacked. If you haven’t been on in awhile, then that’s probably the most likely reason behind your losses. Unfortunately Ganz has no way to track items sent via KinzPost, which would be the way whoever it was who hacked your account helped themselves to your items. You can always try and call Ganz, but I’m really not sure if there’s anything they can do….I am SO sorry!! I really hope you can find someway to remedy the issue!

Narnian100

Here is another clothing list. Baseball uniform helmet,jersey and pants, Blueheartz retro dress,Candy tanktop,Candy factory overalls,cheerleader skirt,pink stripes polo,red dotty party dress,ruffle skirt,Springtime dress,Springtime shoes,Terry robe and summertime skirt,paint can cap, alian mask, sunflower bonnet,elegant equestrian jacket and helmet:) I would give several of items for the magical forest tiara. I also have the gold leaf armoire I found that its very valuable.

spunkygirl

Narnian, would you please change what I said in reply to your last post to me receiving the red dotty party dress, candy tank top, or cheerleader skirt, instead of the springtime dress? I already have the springtime dress and skirt, so I’d prefer another kinzstyle is possible. Thanks so much, my un is sbscb1998 if you add me and tell me your un we can kp if you like.

Narnian100

Oh hey spunkygirl . since the slate cord pants are so ugle I am not really wanting to give up my cany tank or red dotty,cheerleader skirt for it. I will only trade the springtime dress for it. so if you want to trade just send your end(I friended you) or otherwise it was great trading with you:) JSR1 I need the Nafarias crest what do you want for it. Lady trader is our trade still on?

spunkygirl

Okay, that’s still fine with me. I’ll send my end soon, thanks so much for trading with me! It was quick and easy trading with you Narnian!

Narnian100

Spunkgirl I sent my end a while ago hope you enjoy the dress:) JSR1 what do you want for the N crest? Nanacrazy thank you sooo much for the rockstar outfit!!!!! Ladytrader is our trade for the superfluffy sofa still on?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.