***TRADERS 2***

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ***TRADERS 2***

This topic contains 1,399 replies, has 72 voices, and was last updated by  BabyMinkey 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Hey everyone.  I have created ***TRADERS 2*** so that we can continue to trade.

CUTIENY- I did see your reply, sorry for the delay. I’ll accept your request and send over the Tub once I log in. Feel free to send over the Trampoline when you get a chance, thanks! FROGS- Okay, great. Did you want to wait until we tried to figure something out for the clock as well to send, or would you prefer to send now? I will make you an updated list once I log in, since its changed a little bit, thanks. SPOTPUPPY- Don’t know if you ever saw my post about your Science Goggles. LMK if you still have them available and what you might like, thanks! AILUROPODA- I do have a list of some things I could trade for it, but am not sure what FF is looking for at the moment. Would you like me to ask and then see if I have anything? Thanks. :)

cutieny2008

Alice-Hi again! Not sure if you saw my reply, but the trade seems good to me. I also don’t know if you already went through with the trade (I’m not logged in). It would be easier if we send, I’m trustworthy, but if you have any problems with that, LMK. ;) I look forward to a great trade!

abislu1

Congrats for over 100 pages Frogs!!!!

catdy

JRS1 – Sounds good to me I’ll send my part ASAP.

JRS1

catdy – I just sent your lamp and seeds.

JRS1

catdy – Just got the desk! I’m going to start a new Halloween room. Thanks, it was great trading with you.

$tarryNight

Congratulations on over a hundred pages! :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.