***TRADERS 2***

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ***TRADERS 2***

This topic contains 1,399 replies, has 72 voices, and was last updated by  BabyMinkey 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Hey everyone.  I have created ***TRADERS 2*** so that we can continue to trade.

xtrex

Does anyone have these any of these for trade – Corn Husk Doll, Holiday Tubby Tummies Bear, Ms. Birdy Holiday Plush, Ms. Cowoline Holiday Plush, Signature Sofa, Frozen Treat Fridge (Cocoa Lab)?

Narnian100

xtrex, I have the Ms cowline holiday plush and the sig sofa. I really need the love spaniels psi or rockerz cat psi… also could we do this trade tommarrow ? I am super busy:)~Narnian100

CoolWebby

I have the Ms.Birdy Plush!

xtrex

Frogs – Do you have a wants list? Some other PSIs I have are Flower Patch Pond, Googles Gem Zen Garden, Fishing Hole Fridge, Frosty Fireplace

cheynne

dogfish – Yes I still would like the Steer PSI. I have to log in my pet yet for friendly & then I will send. If I read your note right you want a gemster for the steer PSI?? LMK.

dogfish

Hi Cheynne, friendly already got the gemster, so no rush. Just send it to me when ever you can. i have the gemster too, but always need extra for gifts. Not to confuse just need one gemster. I’ll go and send the PSI right now. Thanks DF

cutieny2008

Would anyone happen to have Bamboo Chute Slide or the CandyKinz Slide? I’d be happy to trade the Endangered Elephant PSI for it.

Ailuropoda

AIW, wow, THANK YOU, the Dex Dangerous Fighter! I only had one of those, so of course it was at the Opossum House, now my Panda account can have one too :D

cutieny2008

I do not have the True Luv Wishing Well anymore, I have the Endangered Asian Elephant PSI.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.