***TRADERS 2***

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ***TRADERS 2***

This topic contains 1,399 replies, has 72 voices, and was last updated by  BabyMinkey 11 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

Hey everyone.  I have created ***TRADERS 2*** so that we can continue to trade.

Does anyone have Neo Gothic Bed, Mad Hatter Table, or Neo Gothic Dress? I have lots of Deluxe Items :) Please respond soon!

spunkygirl

I have the dress, but I really really love it. It’d take a pretty nice clothing offer for me to give it up. What deluxe and kinzstyle do you have?

Ailuropoda

AIW, glad you liked it, thanks for the Crown :)

2mytinytots

Hi Wacky Are you talking about the easy chair, the dining room chair or the salon chair? There are 3 purple ones and I don’t remember which one was on Parents Club. Thanks.

ALL- Going to get off for the night. WACKY, Okay, I’ll try to be on to chat tomorrow. Didn’t think my post went through. Guess it did. Take care!

PONY- Don’t know if you’re still around, but I have an appointment tomorrow afternoon, but I’ll try my best to make it. Thanks! AILUROPODA- Thanks for the awesome gift!! I love it :D I absolutely love that type of item! Thanks again! Is there anything in particular you need? LMK, thanks. :D

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.