***TRADERS 2***

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ***TRADERS 2***

This topic contains 1,399 replies, has 72 voices, and was last updated by  BabyMinkey 11 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

Hey everyone.  I have created ***TRADERS 2*** so that we can continue to trade.

Narnian100

I think i can spend some time tommarrow trading but i will give yall a list:) ~Clothes~ shimmering gold dress, rose party dress,stylish city dress,free world rocking pants, dancing shoes,nafarias slippers,gold sandals…………….. i need rock star tom jeans, white slit glasses, golden gown…………… I have a tone of rares and lots of furniture just ask me what you want if you have the love spaniel psi( I REALLY NEED IT!) :) ~Narnian100~

Narnian100

Also i have the green racing jacket and helmet but if you want it you will have to pay a lot..

cutieny2008

I have Rock Star Glasses! They’re the “White slit glasses” you’re talking about, right? I would like a PSI, if you can do that, since I think it’s priceless clothing. :) PLMK!

ferretfriend

XTREX – Do you have an Aqua belt? I’m about to trade mine, and didn’t realize it was my only one…… LMK!!!

christinekc

Twinks: Thank you so much! It was you who sent me that wonderful gift correct? ~KC

dogfish

Hi kc, can you help me? was I sending you the Valentine PC items? If yes, I need to send you one more chair, if you still need it, I kinda lost track, because of the forum disappearing. If you need any exra of that stuff JLMK. DF

xtrex

FF – I could also do points so we could trade both plush for the icy fishing hole fridge and points or both plush for just points.

I really want the neo gothic dress! I have lots of Deluxe! Tell me what you are looking for! I probably have it!

xtrex

Do you have a Golden Gown or a Wonderous Wall Chandelier?

spunkygirl

I really love my neo gothic dress, but if you had an older deluxe (maybe just a month or two older) I’d trade it since you love it so much. What would you offer for it?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.