***TRADERS 2***

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ***TRADERS 2***

This topic contains 1,399 replies, has 72 voices, and was last updated by  BabyMinkey 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Hey everyone.  I have created ***TRADERS 2*** so that we can continue to trade.

ferretfriend

Hi Guys! I’m looking for the Shark and Signature black lab Psis Right now. I also need the Tall grass trampoline, Freaky forest tree perch, and The Lovely panda psi.. Also the Acropolis bed. I got a Trigger fish webkinz for Valentine’s day.. named him “Vesuvius”. I know, Its a really big, fierce name for a little fish but it was fitting. :P

Congrats on your new fish, FF! Vesuvius is a really cute name for him! I’ll keep a lookout for those PSI. Have a great day!

Narnian100

Hey peoples i have a trade list back on page 132 plz check it out:) I really need the heart warming bathtub, its the love spaniel psi. Thanks!!!:) ~Narnian100~

ferretfriend

Thanks I’ll need it. :) So far I have the walls, floors, dresser, and sofa.. But That’s all lol. :)

spunkygirl

I have alot of food for trade right now, if you need Halloween food I should definetly have it if it was from 2008+ and I also have some promotional food. PLMK if anyone needs it. (also I have some PSFs for free)

horse121

EVERYBODY-make that 2 nafaria posters and 2 nafaria plushes. FROGS-Is our trade still on? > ***horse121****

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.