***TRADERS 2***

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ***TRADERS 2***

This topic contains 1,399 replies, has 72 voices, and was last updated by  BabyMinkey 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Hey everyone.  I have created ***TRADERS 2*** so that we can continue to trade.

Hi everyone I am new to the posts but am an experienced trader here is my trade list: neo gothic dress, pop princess dress, fire queen robes, elegant equestrian top, slips, shuts, lots of click to wins zodiac, pink diver, cave clothes boy, etc.. I also have all the new expensive w shop clothes butterfly belt and such, and a couple other really cool things you’ll have to see for yourself! I will give you a hint “red sweet and fashionable” ;)

cutieny2008

I like your pop princess dress. What would you want for it? I have a Golden Gown, but that’s all I can think of right now lol.

JRS1

NARNIAN – I have Nafaria’s Crest available for trade.

ALL- Hello everyone! WACKY, Thanks for the note and same to you. I was just wondering if you sent anything yesterday like you said because I didn’t get anything. I don’t mean to be pushy or anything like that. I was just wondering so I don’t miss it.

friendly1

Cheynee, I just wanted to thank you for everything! Thanks so much. Snow here too.

spunkygirl

I have the kinzstyle slate cords that I really don’t like, does anyone else have a kinzstyle they’d trade for them? Any piece of kinzstyle would do. Thanks.

Narnian100

Hey spunkgirl I alctually need them I have either the blueheartz retro dress, or the green springtime dress and they are both kinzstyle. My user is Narnian100.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.