***TRADERS 2***

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ***TRADERS 2***

This topic contains 1,399 replies, has 72 voices, and was last updated by  BabyMinkey 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Hey everyone.  I have created ***TRADERS 2*** so that we can continue to trade.

Narnian100

Hey traders i am collecting jemstone dog psi( I have a couple sig and reg psi I would trade for them) and Nafarias stuff. I also really need the Rockstar Torn jeans and Rockstar leather shirt( I have a lot of kinztyle clothing I would trade for those) JSR1 Yes I do need the Nafarias crest what would you want for it? SPUNKYGIRL I need the slate cord pants I have a kinzstyle springtime dress that I would trade for it. Ladytrader77 is our trade for the superfluffy sofa still on?

spunkygirl

I’d definetly do that trade, I don’t mind kinzposting if you don’t. My un is sbscb1998, please tell me yours and who you would like to send first if we kp, and if not set up a time and zone. Thanks.

Narnian100

I am Narnian100 . I will send my end first:D

spunkygirl

Okay, you should be getting a fr from me soon, oh, and you can still send the springtime dress if you like, but I’d also be happy with the candy tank top or red dotty party dress if you don’t mind trading one of those instead. It’s up to you what you send, I just saw that you had more kinzstyle and I’d prefer to have one of these.

Narnian100

Oh well I jsut cant give those up but I will send a little present with the dress:D

Narnian100

I sent my end thank you so much for the trade:D

Narnian100

Hey spunkyg i sent the dress and the present to your sbscb1998 account. And I havent gotten the pants yet could you please send them and Bamboo I wrote what I want for the bonnet.

JRS1

NARNIAN – For Nafaria’s Crest, you wouldn’t happen to have any of these would you? : Cowabelle or Salley Cat Bobbleheads, Red Sport Pants, Webkinz Cares Place Setting, Noir Detective Trenchcoat or Sera (Mermaid) Plush.

Narnian100

I dont have those:(

Narnian100

I do have doug the dog plush or millies plush.

JRS1

NARNIAN – There is a Millie (not Molly) Plush?!

Narnian100

Ooops sorry its molly plush do you need that? my user is Narnian100 if you want to add me.

ALL- Getting off for the night.

bamboo578

Narnian,what would you like for the sunflower bonnet?

Narnian100

Bamboo578 I need deluxe clothes do you by any chance have the victorian hat or dress?Also I could use one of these, Fire queen robes,spins,Popstar dress, Pretty prom dress,rainbow hat or the roman head wreath. Also of you have the Rockstar pants or rockstar shirt I would totally trade it for one of those:) Thanks!! My user is Narnian100

CUTIENY, Okay great! What’s your user? I’ll send soon and you’ll know it’s me. Yes I hope so to. It was nice trading with you.

cutieny2008

Hey, Pony! My username is the same as here. Okay, thanks! :)

CUTIENY, Thanks for the trade! I hope we will get to know one another better now. Nice to have you be a part of this forum. See you around!

cutieny2008

Oh, you’re welcome. :) I love making new friends. Thanks for the welcome into this forum! However, mostly I just float around; this forum moves really quickly. I hope I will see you again!

cheynne

AIW – assume it is just the flooring you want as per your note. Will send that, if you need walls let me know.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.