***TRADERS 2***

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ***TRADERS 2***

This topic contains 1,399 replies, has 72 voices, and was last updated by  BabyMinkey 11 years ago.

• Author

Hey everyone.  I have created ***TRADERS 2*** so that we can continue to trade.

christinekc

Hello! Long time no talk! So my main WW account isn’t working very well and I’ve been VERY busy. I’ll be gone on Sunday or Saturday and won’t be back from Spring break (WHOO HOO!) till I don’t really know but I won’t be here for my b-day  I feel a little guilty for not bing on here in a while, so please forgive me. Also, vgot a stuffy nose today and a little fever which is why I’m not at school today. Toodles! ~KC

CATDY- My end is all sent. LMK when you receive and I’ll be looking for a package from you. Thanks in advance! MTT- I will definitely keep an eye out for those two items! Thanks much again, and nice to see you on(: Have a great day! FF- Was wondering if you were still interested in the Autumn Paw Print Window in regards to the Mallard Duck PSI? I can add if need be. LMK, thanks!

catdy

We are. You can send first.

MTT- Thanks for the wonderful gift! Are you looking for anything?

2mytinytots

Hi Wacky You are very welcome. The only things I need are the Egyptian bed and the snowboarding toque. I’d be glad to trade for either of those. Thanks.

dogfish

Hi MTT, I have those, and they are extras. I’ll locate and send soon, nothing needed in return,this may be the first time I’ve seen you needing anything, LOL Have a great day, Chloe

2mytinytots

Hi Thank you so much. You really made my day. I was shocked when I opened the mail. I hadn’t come on here yet and it was a complete surprise. You wiped out my wish list in one package.LOL Thanks again, you are a good friend. I know what you said but I’m sending you something anyway.LOL

catdy

Alice Sure, I think we are already Friends.

Yes, I believe we are. My UN is pookiejosephine, as a reminder. Would KP be okay? I can send first if you’d like. LMK, thanks(:

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.