***TRADERS 2***

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ***TRADERS 2***

This topic contains 1,399 replies, has 72 voices, and was last updated by  BabyMinkey 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Hey everyone.  I have created ***TRADERS 2*** so that we can continue to trade.

Really confused right now. I can’t see the new posts. Is someone replying or something?

Twinkle_Toes

I am also having a hard time with this new format, it is very confusing. Now it seems we need to keep rereading every page for the last 3-4 pages at least to see if there are new replies. If I fail to respond to you or ANYONE for that matter, please post to me on the last page so it gets my attention.

catdy

Anyone have special plant seeds? Such as the Candy Cane, Doughnut, Banana split and/or Marshmallow? I have always tried to get them but always failed. PLMK

Twinkle_Toes

I have Doughnut Seeds and Marshmallow seeds but only for a good offer.

catdy

What do want? i have Wish Machine Items, Golden Dragon statue, Sovian stained glass window, Viscountess vanity chair, ascended princess throne, Ceasers chair, Work of art Shrubbery. PLMK if anything interests you.

Twinkle_Toes

No, I do not need any of those things. Here are some items I am currently looking for:
            ~ODDS & ENDS~
            City Hall Head Chair
            Curio Shop Wallpaper
            Adventure Park Weather Vane
            Bean Stalk Basket
            Bean Stalk Planter
            Blue Crystal Paper Weight
            Cloudy Scroll Display
            Framed Fiery Dragon Scale
            Shipwreck in a Bottle
            Crystal Treasure
            Ethereal Throne
            Tropical Island Treasure Chest
            Mermonkey Artifact
            Ghost’s Gold Doubloon
            ~CLOTHING~
            Webkinz Pet Coat
            Pink Webkinz Hoody
            Blue Floral Dress
            Baby Blue Skirt
            Webkinz Sports Top
            Snowboarding Toque
            I also like PSI.

catdy

For PSI I have the Horse psi and the Golden Retriever psi. I think that is it but I will have to check.

Twinkle_Toes

Sorry, but I don’t need either of those PSI, either. Since the seeds are such a popular trade item I would really like to save them for some of my wants If you find any of them just let me know.

Amana22

i have shipwreck in a bottle! and baby blue skirt ans psi

ladygaudiel

i have a blue crystal paper wieght. would you be interested to trade your donut seeds for this? i can also get kinzstyle shop clothing (i have an unused bag) which clothing item do you want most? PLMK. ~ladygaudiel

catdy

Bama Kitty! I have the Princess Super bed you want! I would like the Bulldog PSI.

catdy

If you still have the Brown dog psi Could I have both for the bed? I’ll send you the bed when you reply. Pageant Princess Bed + ~♐♫♥Bama_Kitty7♥♫♐~ = Bulldog PSI & Brown Dog PSI. PLMK Thx!

Lady—–I posted some psi on page 40 on the very bottom of the page. I might be able to get it to the current page if needed.

COME TO ME IF YOU HAVE VALENTINE STUFF! ESPECIALLY THE HEART WARMING TUB! I EVEN HAVE POINTS!

Twinkle_Toes

I have a pair of Queen of Hearts beds, PLMK if those interest you and what you can offer.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.