***TRADERS 2***

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ***TRADERS 2***

This topic contains 1,399 replies, has 72 voices, and was last updated by  BabyMinkey 11 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

Hey everyone.  I have created ***TRADERS 2*** so that we can continue to trade.

spunkygirl

catdy
      I like ur 3D glasses. What do want. (I don’t have very much clothing because I normaly get rid of it)
      cutieny2008
      I like the Charm Fairy Shoes. What would you want for those?
      Sorry for the late reply, for the 3D glasses I’m looking for anything from Twink’s want list for kinzstyle, so if you have kinzstyle I’d trade for it. Also I might trade for some WKN and GPC items. For the shoes, again kinzstyle would be great, or maybe recent deluxe clothing. I’m also looking for trading card items, I’d love to have host tc items if you have them.

Twinkle_Toes

Hi spunky! It’s great to see you again, hope you have been well. That is very sweet of you to look out for my wants but you really don’t need to get me anything. :)

FF—OK I understand. Here are some of my other Sig. Cocoa Cafe Booth (I think you have this on your list already) Spot of Tea Slide, and Water Dog Falls. If you are not interested in these, perhaps you could make a list of some stuff you are looking for? PLMK

ferretfriend

TWINKLE – Thanks for the value heads up! That’s really high! I guess I should find something big for those, then. NARNIAN – It appears that the racing jacket and helmet are extremely valued items…. Maybe we should just leave them for now and trade bed for fountain. Maybe we can work out another trade for some clothing. If you’d still like to trade, my user is bierstadt. I can post clothing later maybe. FROG – Okay. The piano is extra, so I’m not extremely picky on it, but I’d love to get something I need for it because it is signature and popular. I’ll put it on hold. PONY – Yes, I know you’ve been looking for it. I just never mentioned it because I’m extremely picky on it even if it is extra and I didn’t want you to get upset because I might not be able to find something of yours I could give it for. :( I will put it on hold, Though. AMANA – I hope I got your user right. What would you offer for the slide? I’m picky on it because slides are popular and when I have signature for trade I prefer to get something I need for it or another signature… So LMK what your offer is!! LADY – My list posted on page 54, maybe you can take a look and tell me if there is anything you’d give the outfit for? I’ve suddenly found an obsession with rockerz outfits. :P I’ll be posting more lists today if I have time, that list is just Psi.

Narnian100

Hey Ferret that sounds like a great trade just add me Narnian100 and could we send them to eachother?

Narnian100

Thanks for the wonderfull trade Ferretfriend:)

ladygaudiel

Hi Bama_Kitty if Narnian100 isn’t interested in the pink glitter fish psi may i make an offer for it? I have rares, an unopened super bed box, and enough wish tokens to get any exclusive from the wish machine. PLMK. ~gaudi (UN ladygaudiel)

i would like the unopened super box. sorry for spelling your name wrong… and i can throw in a gas pump exclusive with the pink glitter fish psi… if you want. :) ~BamaKitty7~ my UN begins with “Bam” lol

Twinkle_Toes

AILUROPODA – I was wondering if you happen to have the Fizzy Soda or Premium Organic Juice from the food-givers? I would be happy to trade for them, do you need a Cheeky Cat PSF?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.