***TRADERS 2***

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ***TRADERS 2***

This topic contains 1,399 replies, has 72 voices, and was last updated by  BabyMinkey 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Hey everyone.  I have created ***TRADERS 2*** so that we can continue to trade.

ferretfriend

EVERYONE – I am getting off soon, and will attempt to finish trades tomorrow or on Thursday. Tomorrow is busy for me, but I can still try to help finish some trades up!! My current trades are with : Lady, Alice, Pony, and Frog. If I missed you, please remind me! NARNIAN – I’m not sure… But did I see a rockerz poodle outfit on your trading list? I’ve begun to collect rockerz outfits, and I’d really love to have this one. If you do have one for trade, PLMK!! Thanks!

Amana22

Hey does anyone have plumpy?? I have some stuff, i hope its good enough.. haha.

Hey i’ll throw in a gas pump with the pinkk glitter fish psi (LADYGAUDIEL)

ferretfriend

Hey guys! Was wondering if anyone had the rockerz reggae dog or poodle outfits? I’m looking for others too. I’d prefer to trade for them in one piece, so if anyone has, LMK Thanks!!

ALL- Got to go. Won’t be on too much tomorrow. Another busy day. LADY and WACKY, Thanks so much again for helping me get the Loch. You guys are too sweet. I’m so glad I am a part of this lovely forum with all it’s nice people. This forum means a lot to me. Everyone’s kindness is greatly appreciated. All you guys rock!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.