***TRADERS 2***

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ***TRADERS 2***

This topic contains 1,399 replies, has 72 voices, and was last updated by  BabyMinkey 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Hey everyone.  I have created ***TRADERS 2*** so that we can continue to trade.

catdy

Hi! I love trade and I make so many good deals. I traded a table, Air hockey game and cat window for trophy. Items for trade: Loader Lounger and Bubble Wrap chair. I have some other things but can’t remember them at the moment.

neelimat
      Key Master

unsubscribing

Ailuropoda

THANKS for the hats Ferret ! You are Awesome! I finally started organizing clothes and noticed I had the shirts but not all of the hats. I also found an extra shirt of a different sort, and some shoes you might like or can trade with.

birdseye11

TennesseeFrogs, I was over on the forum Looking for Gem Lamps and you said you wanted to trade with me. I put my trading list up, and I probably have some other stuff. Would you still like to trade? -birdseye-

Bama_Kitty—–I am getting the bed soon. I will trade it for the hop PSI. PLMK if this works. I will friend you from tilliefrog.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.