***TRADERS 2***

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ***TRADERS 2***

This topic contains 1,399 replies, has 72 voices, and was last updated by  BabyMinkey 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Hey everyone.  I have created ***TRADERS 2*** so that we can continue to trade.

Twinkle_Toes

Hi everyone, I have missed you guys! I have inherited a 5th account and have been working very hard to do all of the challenges in it, none were done. I need all the help I can get so please send a friend request to Kitty135700. Thanks! :)

christinekc

T_T – please remind me to send a friend request after Sunday, I’m coming home then.

2mytinytots

Hi all I hope Lady finds us too. I like that they put the page numbers on the bottom, that does help. TF, thanks for starting this. I have the gingerbread house for you. Does anyone else need anything?

catdy

Anyone want to trade with me?

Chelsea315

sure catdy, i’ll trade w/u!!!!! what do you have?????? what do you need???.thx and have a lovely day!!!!!!!

catdy

I have a Loader Lounger, Bubble Wrap Chair, A sprinkler Thing : Valued Item, Rare Item Hedge. Those are my exclusive, Valued and Rare. I also have some Clothes and food but there not anything special. I do Have a Super Bed but I really like it and don’t want to trade it. Cheslsea315 friend me and send me a letter via Kinzpost. I can be on around 7pmKT or later.

Birdseye—-Do you have anything else? PLMK

birdseye11

What do you want. I might be able to get some rares or other things. PLMK. -birdseye-

sparkless

Anyone here have the cuddly koala psi? I can do the hop psi for it. If you want I could add too..

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.