***TRADERS 2***

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ***TRADERS 2***

This topic contains 1,399 replies, has 72 voices, and was last updated by  BabyMinkey 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Hey everyone.  I have created ***TRADERS 2*** so that we can continue to trade.

ferretfriend

PONY – I’m checking my room for the wagon right now. I believe I do have it…. Okay, Yes, I do. Cushion shorts and window sounds great, Though. LMK!! ALICE – I would love to offer! What kind of item would you take for it? I might also have some clothes, too. PLMK!! FUDGEY – I actually have at least twelve promo, but out of them, only a frozen fun slide is for trade! I do have that T-rex slide, but if I traded it, I wouldn’t have all the tradeable slides anymore, and it could take me awhile to get it back. If you’re interested, LMK what you can offer. AILUROPODA – Oh my goodness thank you so much!!! What can I send you back? :D PLMK!!!

ALL- Good afternoon everyone! FERRET, Great okay. Thanks for being willing to work something out. You’re the best. Is it okay if we meet later today and trade there? PLMK

FF- Couldn’t help but notice you might be interested in a Fancy Tea Service? If so, I have one in a room that I might be willing to trade. Just wanted to let you know that I be a little picky with it lol. If you’d be interested in it, feel free to offer. (: If not, then no worries, just thought I’d ask. Thanks (:

nitelite

Hi I’m looking for the “good to be king” dress and the wintery window from when you buy the estore pet..Does anyone have it Please let me know what you want

Iheartart14

~Spot, I noted the Four items! I Hope they were the right objects, so if they are not please let me know! :) Thanks ahead of time for the trade! :) Hope to trade again soon! ~HrsGrl

Iheartart14 I sent you the treadmill and the dragster but i have no idea where the magic w pond went… did i trade it at some point? I have no idea… I will get another and gift it to you along with some other items… So sorry for the inconvenience… -spot

ferretfriend

PONY – I like the large pane window. I almost got one recently and it was kinda upsetting because its one of the few I still need. I might need the wagon racer too, not sure. But the only other Ones I know I need are long retired like fancy tea service and blue dragster. I think i also need the blue grandfather clock, giant venus flytrap, and elephant statue (NOT Fountain) And they are all pretty hard to find also

FERRET, Okay, would the Cushion, Shorts, Window and Wagon be okay for the Loch? I can add more if needed. No pressure. Whatever works. Got to go now though so we can continue this tomorrow. Take care! ALL- Going to get off for the night.

hi ferret! say you wouldn’t happen to have any promo do you? i’m looking for some of the new and mostly old ones. i’d be happy to trade with you! i would trade my over the rainbow ride or boys only tree house for your tyranical rex slide! if you have one…. PLMKSNOL

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.