***TRADERS 2***

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ***TRADERS 2***

This topic contains 1,399 replies, has 72 voices, and was last updated by  BabyMinkey 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Hey everyone.  I have created ***TRADERS 2*** so that we can continue to trade.

papidodo

I don’t know how to get the the last page…! -_- Maybe I’ll catch one of yall in the Clubhouse sometime. :P Does anyone have the Fruitful Feast Table?? Aghhhh I don’t know what to do but do it in the trading room!! For anyone who doesn’t know, my UN is just papidodo. Lol. See you in Webkinz World. :P

Ailuropoda

Ferret, really the food is terrific. That was an extra in an attic. I’m so glad things don’t get dusty in Webkinz World! HUGS

FF- Not exactly sure…if there’s some items you have in mind to offer, then I’m open to most anything. Let me know, thanks! =)

ferretfriend

AILUROPODA – I want to give you something else too!! I’ll send recipes right now, but by tomorrow you need to tell me something you need. :D lol. PONY – I’ll be gone until about 6:30 webkinz time.

FERRET, Thanks again for the great trade! Take care! ALL- Going to get off for the night.

Ailuropoda

Hey Ferret! I’d trade you a Blue Dragster for some recipe foods :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.