***TRADERS 2***

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ***TRADERS 2***

This topic contains 1,399 replies, has 72 voices, and was last updated by  BabyMinkey 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Hey everyone.  I have created ***TRADERS 2*** so that we can continue to trade.

CUTIENY- Here’s a list of my PSI currently:
      Super Fluffy Sofa
      Queen of the Jungle Throne
      Milk Carton Fridge
      Poco Fiesta Throne
      Wetlands Ponds Bathtub
      Baker’s Oven
      Garden Stripes Table
      Elephant’s Travel Trunk
      Blueberry Fountain
      Best in Show Throne
      Racetrack Treadmill
      Wallowing Tub
      Hopping Drum Kit
      Spots N’ Dots TV
      Trailblazin’ Terrier Scooter
      Big Top Go Cart
      Candy Cane Seeds
      Marshmallow Seeds
      LMK if you see any of interest for the Trampoline. Thanks!

Alice—-If Cutieny is not interested in them, Would you like for the Candy Cane Seeds?

CUTIENY- Change the Super Fluffy Sofa to the Bow Wow Bone Tree. :)

cutieny2008

Hi! I’d like the Wetlands Pond Bathtub. :) Are we sending?

pokefrevr

So, excuse me, what was the original “Traders” about? And, what is this thread for? (= ~Pokefrevr

Twinkle_Toes

Both the original TRADERS thread and this thread are for working out trades for Webkinz items. A lot of us are long-time players who have traded with each other many times over the last few years. This is a good place to come if you are uncertain about a trade or are unsure of values. It seems to work best if you post a list of items you are looking for and a list of items you are willing to trade. Welcome to TRADERS 2 and good luck trading! :D

CUTIENY2008- Unfortunately I don’t have the Badger PSI, so sorry. When I log in a little later today, I make you a complete PSI list. Thanks for being patient with me. :)

JRS1

ALL – Does anyone have these items (PSI, Holiday, and Plush) available for trade? Panoramic City Window (Signature Raccoon PSI), Chic Black Couch (Black Panther PSI), Kinzville Gingerbread House (the one that looks like Kinzville Academy, it has a flag on top), Turkey Platter (was Thanksgiving gift in 2008, I think. It is for display, not eating), Gargoyle Desk, Alex Kinz Plushie, and Stoogles Kinz Plushie. I have LOTS of stuff to trade: PSI, Exclusive, Objects, Clothing, etc. Will make list, but if you already have something in mind just ask.

catdy

I think I have the Gargoyle Desk, I also have the Gargoyle Chair the Bookcase, and a few other items from that Halloween set. They were in my Bats room but I got rid of most of it so his room is kind of empty. I would like to see a list. Clothing I only need Neo gothic Dress right now. I like to see What exclusives you have and what Psi’s Thx!

JRS1

catdy – Thanks for your response. I really only need the Gargoyle Desk. ALL – Here are the Exclusives and PSI’s I have available: For Exclusives, I have Dex Dangerous Space Fighter, Blue Wagon Racer, School House Desk, Antique Wishing Well, and 4-Wheel ATV. For PSI’s, Three Wishes Genie Lamp, Far North Sleigh, Cave Bed, Songbird Stereo, Hungry Pup High Chair, Icy Hole Fishing Fridge, and Frozen Fountain. I also have Banana Split Seeds. Like I said I also have a lot of clothing and objects too. JRS.

Twinkle_Toes

I have Stoogles and possibly Alex. Those items are valued at 15,000-20,000 for Alex and 20,000-25,000 for Stoogles so I will only trade them for a good offer.
        I am currently looking for:
        ~~~ODDS & ENDS~~~
        City Hall Head Chair
        Curio Shop Wallpaper
        Adventure Park Weather Vane
        Bean Stalk Basket
        Bean Stalk Planter
        Cloudy Scroll Display
        Framed Fiery Dragon Scale
        Shipwreck in a Bottle
        Crystal Treasure
        Ethereal Throne
        Tropical Island Treasure Chest
        Mermonkey Artifact
        Ghost’s Gold Doubloon
        ~~~CLOTHING~~~
        Webkinz Pet Coat (BLUE)
        Pink Webkinz Hoody
        Blue Floral Dress
        Baby Blue Skirt
        Snowboarding Toque

JRS1

TwinkleToes – Hi! I have the Shipwreck in a Bottle. Also the Ghost Pirate Hat, Ghost Pirate Plush, and Happy Pirate Portrait. JRS.

Twinkle_Toes

JRS1 – The only one I need is the Shipwreck in a Bottle. I do have both of the plushies you need but only have one extra Alex, which is my favorite. Of the other things you listed for trade the only one I could possibly use is the Icy Fishing Hole Fridge but that is much higher in value than both of the plushies. Is there anything other than the fridge you can add to the Shipwreck In A Bottle for either one or both of the plushies?

JRS1

TwinkleToes – I’d love to have both plushies, but I understand you not really wanting to part with your spare Alex since he’s your favorite. I’d be happy just to get Stoogles. Let me look and think about the fridge as well as what I can add to the Shipwreck in a Bottle.

JRS1

TwinkleToes – The only item I have on your list is the Shipwreck in a Bottle. While I love and really want both plushies, the value of the Icy Fishing Hole Fridge is worth to much to trade for them. Here is an additional list of some random items I have available for trade. PLMK if any of these interest you: Turquoise Hoodie, Friendship Headband, Deluxe Disco Jacket, Rose Party Dress, Pink Baby Romper, Card Collector Cropped Jacket, Pop Rock Princess Skirt, Classic Movie Studio Director’s Pants (also megaphone and chair). Lots of posters like Whimsy Dragon, Sweetheart Tart, and Little Lamb Bed. PJ Collie Holiday Plush. Blue Backpack. Orange Wacky Christmas Gnome (Webkinz Friends), White Tiger Cub Plush, Gem Lamps, Persephone Plush, Enchanted Mushroom Lamp. Black and Gold Guitar Chair, Carrot Fridge, Persephone Designer Manikinz, Dancing Toy Robot, Hamster Tiki Statue, Water Tower Chair (Mazin Hamsters), and Bloomin Coffee Table.

cutekarate

I’m also really looking for the Balance Perch, but I doubt I’ll manage to get it. Not too good at this trading thing.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.