***TRADERS 2***

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ***TRADERS 2***

This topic contains 1,399 replies, has 72 voices, and was last updated by  BabyMinkey 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Hey everyone.  I have created ***TRADERS 2*** so that we can continue to trade.

hey everyone! i’m looking for promo items! does anyone have any? PLMKSNOL

FROGS- I have to of those Seeds so I’d be happy to trade either way lol. I’m basically just looking for PSI, but if you have any of these, that’d be great: Fluffy White Bubble Bath (Bichon Frise)
      Taste Tester Fountain (Licorice Fish, Candykinz Estore) (I’d add)
      Jeweled Fountain (Razzle Dazzle Dog)
      Glamrous Glitter Vanity (Pink Glitter Fish)
      Super Stripy Speedster (Zebra)
      Snowy Ledge Couch (Snow Leopard)
      Hungry Pup Highchair (Misty Puppy)
      Rainy Rainbow Window (Rainbow Zebra)
      Pup Star Vanity (Dazzle Dachshund)
      Relaxing Rocky Sauna (Lynx)
      Hibernation Hammock (Grizzly Bear)
      Wooly Woven Rug (Llama)
      Fragrant Flower Bed (Petal Puppy)
      Hide N’Go Burrow (Prairie Dog)
      Jungle Journey Balloon (Grey Langur)
      Timeless Treasure TV (Emperor Dragon)
      If not, no worries, I’m open to offers. Thanks. :)

Alice—–Unfortunately, I don’t happen to have any of those. I have actually seen quite a few people looking for the Dazzle Dachshund PSI. Would you be interested in a list of PSI? PLMK

Frogs, No problem, just thought I’d ask. A PSI list would be great. LMK, thanks!

ALL—–Does anyone have a Poncho Shawl for trade? I’m looking for two and i have two Poncho Sombreros for trade for them.

Cutekarate—–I have a Little Lamb PSI Bed if your interested. JRS—–I believe i have the Kinzville Gingerbread House. Is it the little one? PLMK Lady—–Thanks for pointing that out! I need a bed box now LOL. Did anyone else hear that the Flower Power Bed was retired?

JRS1

FROGS – I think the Kinzville Gingerbread House could also accurately be described as “the little one.” What I noticed about it was that it looks like the Kinzville Academy Building with the same little flag on top. If you do have it, is there anything in particular you are looking for that you would take in trade? I just listed all my Exclusives and PSI’s. I have a few Holiday items available as well like a PJ Collie Holiday Plush, Mummy Head Wrap, and Silly Skeleton Mask. I need to check if anything else and what the values are.

whats the flower power bed? i think its a super bed. lemme check.

i know what it is now. i think theres a good reason why thats reiterd. LOL

pokefrevr

Oh, thank you Twinkle_Toes! I’ve been on Webkinz for years; just got into trading last year and I think it’s pretty cool. So…This is just basically a central trading forum? ~Pokefrevr

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.