***TRADERS 2***

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ***TRADERS 2***

This topic contains 1,399 replies, has 72 voices, and was last updated by  BabyMinkey 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Hey everyone.  I have created ***TRADERS 2*** so that we can continue to trade.

HRSGRL- I sent a few small things over, but was wondering if you’d like more? I can always send over some other things as well. :) Thanks so much! Was wondering if there was anything specific you needed for your Puppy Patrol Car Poster? I love posters for some reason lol. Didn’t see that part of your list until recently. LMK, thanks! FROGS- Sorry, got wrapped up with things in the TR…feel free to list some things whenever you’d like. Thanks. =) PONY- Thanks for the chat, trade, and tour of your house! I loved it. =) Hope to do it again soon and have a great day.

WACKY, Your welcome and thank you. I had a great time! Yes surely. You too. Take care!

cutieny2008

Hello! Do you guys think that trading an Artist’s Pallet Superbed for a Cool Cat String Swing and an Antique Wishing Well was worth it? ;)

tennessee, your forum is very confusing! anywho, does anyone have shuts or slipd that they can trade me?

Iheartart14

~Fudge, I Have Shuts and Maybe slips, What is your offer for them? LMK! :) ~HrsGrl

hmmm…. you know, i really hadn’t thought of that yet! LOL. i have some clothing. there not the good kinda though. are you intrested in lion feet or frakenkinz hat? you would have to add though. PLMKSNOL

JRS—-Is the gingerbread house call the Curio Shop Festive Gingerbread House? That’s the one i have. If not, I am still interested in the Banana Split Seeds and i would like to try to trade for them. Alice—-Would you like me to show you the psi beings that we are in the trade room? PLMK

JRS1

FROGS – The Curio Shop Gingerbread House is a different house than the one I was looking for. Thanks though. I think I may have found someone who has the right one and the turkey platter as well so we’ll see if that works out. Confirm you are interested in my Banana Split Seeds?

ladybirdkt

~Hey Everyone! :) ~Alice, Not that picky when it come to posters lol I will note them over and you can chose something small for them :) If that is OK with you! ~Lady, Noted you a little surprise :) Anyone needing anything? ~HrsGrl

Iheartart14

Sorry Again I was logged on under my sisters account! This was really Me! HrsGrl! :P

JRS1- Was wondering if there was perhaps anything else you might be interested in for your Hungry Pup High Chair? Unfortunately I don’t have anything off your list for trade, so sorry. If not, that’s alright, I was just wondering. LMK, thanks!

JRS1

ALICE – Actually I just got an offer to trade my High Chair for the Gingerbread House and Turkey Platter that were on my list. Sorry.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.