***TRADERS 2***

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ***TRADERS 2***

This topic contains 1,399 replies, has 72 voices, and was last updated by  BabyMinkey 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Hey everyone.  I have created ***TRADERS 2*** so that we can continue to trade.

catdy

JRS- i like your Frozen Fountain would you like trade that for the desk? If not i can chose something else PLMK.

JRS1

CATDY – Sorry, no I don’t want to trade my Frozen Fountain (signature PSI) for the Gargoyle Desk. I hope there is something else you like that maybe we can trade for.

Iheartart14

~Alice, the items were fine :) I am not that partial to Posters lol I will note the Poster Tomorrow and I don’t care what I get for it! :) are there any other posters (or items) that you would like so I can fill the spaces :D LMK! ~HrsGrl

FROGS- No worries. I may be interested in your Prehistoric Stove, but wouldn’t mind seeing a list of some more of your PSI when you have time. LMK, thanks. HRSGRL- Left a post for you on the previous page. :) And thanks again!

Iheartart14

~Lady, Thanks for the Items! So CUTE! :) ~Pookie, Thanks for the Trade! :) ~HrsGrl

Pony and Alice——Sorry i left guys! You guys were trading and my mom said i had to do some schoolwork. Hope we can chat again soon! Alice—–Since i didn’t have a chance to show you some PSI here is a short list. I possibly have more but i’d have to check. Hopping Drum Kit (HOP Bunny), Prehistoric Stove (Cocoa Dino), Black and White Skunk Fridge (Skunk), Heated Hound Hot Tub (Can’t remember which pet), Lucky Horseshoe Fireplace (Clydesdale). I know i have more but i can’t log on now and i’m following my out-dated list. If you would like more options Just LMK and i’ll post more when i can. PLMK

FROG, That’s okay, sorry we left you. We got carried away lol. So I’ll list some offers for the rainbow machine. PSI:
        Far North Sleigh
        Fire Hydrant Fridge
        King of the Jungle Throne
        Icy Ocean Bathtub
        Mud Bathtub
        Shaggy Yorkie Couch
        Adventure Park Items:
        Framed Photo of Sera
        Cloud Adventure Pants and Shirt
        Dragon Treasure Pile
        Blue Diving Bell Top and Bottom
        Cave Explorer Pants and Shoes
        Exclusives:
        Ambulance
        Moon Rover
        Webkinz Day Countdown
        Rainy Day Window (retired)
        MISC:
        Exotic Bear Cub Statue
        Wacky Hot Air Balloon
        Arte’s Clock
        Road Trip Spree Dirt Tile Curve
        Vampire Movie Posters
        Gem Lamps
        Mothers Day Foral Boquets
        Model Dex Drangerous Space Fighter Trading Card Items:
        Trading Card Stove (dark blue and yellow)
        Trading Card Chair (dark blue and yellow)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.