***TRADERS 2***

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ***TRADERS 2***

This topic contains 1,399 replies, has 72 voices, and was last updated by  BabyMinkey 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Hey everyone.  I have created ***TRADERS 2*** so that we can continue to trade.

ALL- Going to get off for the night. FROG, I think I do but I have to go so I’ll post another list tomorrow. Take care!

Hi All! Is anyone looking for posters from trading cards? I have TONS. Just ask and I’ll probably have it lol. Pony—–Sorry, but i didn’t really see anything i needed. Do you have anything else? PLMK Alice—–Here are some more. ;) Rock Ledge Bed (Bengal Tiger), Elephants Travel Trunk (Velvety Elephant), On the Farm Alarm Clock (Rooster), Sunny Siesta Sofa (Iguana), Puppy Patrol Car (German Shepard). Might have more but i think that is it. PLMK

HRSGRL- Great, thanks for being so willing to work with me! :) Hmm, I would also be interested in your Firefly Lantern and Handmade Zingoz Clock (so cute!). Sometimes I think I like odds and ends more than the big stuff lol. LMK if you’d like me to post a list for those other items, or if you would just like to do a ‘surprise’ trade lol. Thanks!

cutekarate

I’m still looking for the Balance Perch PSI if anybody has it

2mytinytots

JRS1 I have the Kinzville Gingerbreat House and the Turkey Platter from 08. Would you be willing to trade the Hungry Pup High Chair for both of them? My user is mytinytots so please send me a friend request.

JRS1

2mytinytots – That’s great you have the house and the turkey platter! Yes, I’ll trade you my Hungry Pup High Chair for both. Just to confirm though the gingerbread house you have looks like the academy and not the curio shop? There have been a few gingerbread houses so it gets a little confusing. I just sent you a Friend Request in WW.

JRS1

2mytinytots – Okay, your now officially a Friend! Are you still up for the trade?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.