**TRADERS 3**

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives **TRADERS 3**

This topic contains 75 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  schauzer2013 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

abislu1

I wanted to keep the trading going! So lets trade!

Does anyone have royal banquet chairs or bejeweled coffee table? I have lots to trade for them.

loue354

HEY THERE JANENEONGREEN….I HAVE THE ROYAL BANQUET CHAIRS AND IF THE COFFEE TABLE YOU NEED IS FROM THE RETIRED EGYPTIAN THEME I HAVE THAT AS WELL….DO YOU HAVE THE GRAND PRIZE FROM THE EASTER EGG HUNT THIS YEAR OR LAST YEAR….THIS YEAR IT IS A HAMMOCK AND LAST YEAR WAS A FOUNTAIN….PLEASE LET ME KNOW….IF NOT PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE TO TRADE FOR THESE….THANKS

I don’t have the fountain sorry. I haven’t eaten all of my eggs yet, I do hope to get the hammock though. Is there a specific category you are looking for like psi, rare or exclusive? If so, I would be more than happy to list. Thanks!

Here is my trade list Slips
      Reindeer Slippers
      Golden Solar Suit Jacket
      Golden Solar Boots
      Golden Solar Helmet
      Bone Coffee Table
      Train Station Floor Clock
      Magic Elixir Table
      Webkinz Day Year 6 Group Print
      Classic Gaming Room Wallpaper
      Kid’s Side Table
      Rocket Ship Bed
      Full Candy Corn Witch Outfit
      Wacky Eucalyptus TV
      Northern Nights Bed
      Swan Boat Car
      Puggy Bark O Lounger
      Ant Hill Thrill Pit
      On The Farm Alarm Clock
      Mud Bathtub
      Magic Carpet
      Potted Ice Flower

Hi there Unicorns. I posted this on another forum as well, but just in case you don’t see that reply, I thought I’d ask what you might like for your Ant Hill Thrill Pit? LMK, thanks!

What do you have? I’m looking for other PSI and wonderful wonderland themed items among other things. PLMK so we can work this out ASAP. Thanks! -unicornsandcupcaies

loue354

HEY THERE UNICORNS….I HAVE LOTS OF WONDERLAND THEME ITEMS…WHAT DO YOU NEED EXACTLY PLEASE LET ME KNOW….DO YOU HAPPEN TO HAVE THE HAMMOCK PRIZE FROM THE SPRING EGGS THIS YEAR…IF NOT PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE TO TRADE….THANKS

I don’t have the hammock, my trading list is posted above, i need the queen of hearts bed, the wallpaper and the flooring. Thanks!- unicornsandcupcakes

Hey unicorn, I have the wall paper for trade. Do you have any rare walls or flooring?

UNICORNS- I’m sorry, I don’t believe I have any of the Wonderland theme, however I will post a list of PSI.
            PSI:
            3 Wishes Genie Lamp
            Shinin’ Rhino Truck
            Prehistoric Stove
            Lily Pad Water Bed
            Lap It Up Pool
            Ming Vase Fridge
            Blueberry Bumper Car
            Frozen Pond
            Reeds ‘N Rushes Sofa
            Spiral Pink Rosebush
            Poco Fiesta Throne
            Fire Hydrant Fridge
            Culinary Cat Counter
            Pink & White Scratching Post Chair
            King of the Jungle Throne
            Tie Dye Kaleidoscope
            Wallowing Tub
            Racetrack Treadmill
            Wilds of the Jungle Sofa
            Queen of the Jungle Throne
            Northern Nights Bed
            LMK if you see anything of interest, thanks!

Narnian100

Hey unicorn I desporatley need you Golden Solar Hemelt and boots, I have severel odds and ends,So before I write a huge list is there anything your looking for?? Add me Narnian100

i need the queen of hearts bed, the wallpaper and the flooring from the wonderland theme. Thanks!- unicornsandcupcakes

Hi unicorns. Can I trade the reindeer slippers for a cherry tank top? Please reply if that doesn’t work out just let me know :)

abislu1

I dont want anything this is just a place to trade.

abislu1

I posted that I have the spring coat and flowery print dress.I asked for both PSI u offered.

dogfish

You need to check values, those prizes are not even worth one retired PSI. If you don’t know your values, go to the value guide. DF

What do you want?

forest85

ok someone just sent me a movie screen. i don’t know if it was your friend or not but THANK YOU THANK YOU to whoever sent me the gift. i so want to send you something. do you need anything??

dogfish

Hi forest, Becky sent the screen to you, she is super kind. She scans the forums, so she saw your thank you. I always send a TY note, to anyone that sends me anything. LMK if you need help with your movie room, TTYL DF

forest85

hey DF, thank you so much. i don’t have any idea how to repay you.

dogfish

Hi forest, you don’t owe me a thing, happy to help any nice people on the forums. DF

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.